IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

On 06/01/2016 at 13:48, Major Isewater said:

This is what concerns me over our interest in Kermorgant , he ain't going to hit the ground running if he signs .

Weem really in the muck and need results now .

Big problem, this. We need proven quality players but the only ones we'll attract are ones who are out of favour at their clubs. Unless they've been out on loan they won't have played much in the past 6 months, which means it'll be several more months before Cotterill considers them fit enough for the first team.

27 minutes ago, cynic said:

Well, at least this Garita is half of what we paid for the last punt we took on a raw, young, hungry player - Akinde.

Mind you, I suppose Adomah and Bolasie were also relatively low value punts.

Hopefully, he's a bit better than Akinde and as good as the other two..

Which again proves how much better value you get from abroad. 

1 minute ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I've heard from a Crawley mate that were in for Oldham's Rhys Murphy.

Represented England at U17 and U19 I think.

Would have played with Freeman at Arsenal I guess?

Desperate stuff from the news conference.

Cotts .... 'most of our dealings will be towards the end of the January'. We will be well adrift by then pal. 

'We can't compete with the big boys'. So its taken you nearly a year to work out the blindingly obvious. 

Our league position counts against us. Yes, well why didn't you do anything in the loan window, after the summer debacle, to improve things? 

Beginning to lose faith. 

3 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Cotts .... 'most of our dealings will be towards the end of the January'. We will be well adrift by then pal. 

'We can't compete with the big boys'. So its taken you nearly a year to work out the blindingly obvious. 

Our league position counts against us. Yes, well why didn't you do anything in the loan window, after the summer debacle, to improve things? 

Beginning to lose faith. 

Sorry but I kind of do disagree with most points.

I don't believe we will be adrift from safety by the end of January, we are only in the relegation zone on goal difference. The Preston game is massive, but whoever we sign we aren't expected to beat Boro.

And Cotts did sign players in the loan window; Baker, Moore, Cox, Bennett The fact he didn't play half of them is a different matter.

I'm loosing faith too, but if we get the right players in end of Jan then I'll be more confident. Big if though.

7 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Beginning to lose faith. 

Seems incredibly complacent of the entire club to me.

We've been struggling all season, cocked up the summer's dealings but are now relying on the latter part of the window?

Rubbish.

A couple of poor results next week and we'll struggle to stay in contention, the bottom five can't all keep losing for ever...

26 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I've heard from a Crawley mate that were in for Oldham's Rhys Murphy.

Represented England at U17 and U19 I think.

A bloke who can not even get in Oldhams team? If this is true then great work City.

4 minutes ago, daored said:

See that Becchio is training with rotherham. Good player for championship level signing for a relegation rival.  Oh well like SC said earlier today, let's wait till the end of the month!! Absolutely no rush 

I'll pass on Becchio and I'm glad Cotts has too. Great bit of transfer business by the manager. 

9 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

I'll pass on Becchio and I'm glad Cotts has too. Great bit of transfer business by the manager. 

Personally always thought he was a decent player. Admittedly hadn't had much game time recently. But can certainly hold the ball up and bring others into play 

Archived