IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

2 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I'm reckoning a 3-4 million bid

Yea my first thought is 4m. For us to beat other clubs in a bid you would have to think it's quite high. Let's hope this isn't more agent talk though. It would be hard for many teams to spend that(if it is in that range) for a young guy. Let's wait and see.

9 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Mentions an offer for Bradshaw turned down from a Championship side too. Obviously can't confirm reliability on any of this info, but someone thinks he can do a job in this league.

Great news re Clough and Russell.  Could be nothing in it at all, but I don't care. It feels like progress

Oh transfer rumours! I've missed you!

12 minutes ago, samo II said:

Clough would be an excellent signing, and someone I would be suprised and delight IF we get in the door.

And let's not under estimate the impact on Bolton too; not going to help them any, which would be an added bonus.

It will help Bolton; this should ensure they can pay HMRC, and stave off the winding up order.

2 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

Mentions an offer for Bradshaw turned down from a Championship side too. Obviously can't confirm reliability on any of this info, but someone thinks he can do a job in this league.

Honestly; I'd much prefer Clough - yes; fewer goals, but each time I've seen him play he is full of energy, and a thorn in the side of defenders.

Bradshaw has massively underwhelmed me each time I've seen him play; reminded me of Doyle, who did nothing in this league when he moved to Cardiff.

8 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Where? I've not seen a number from anyone I'd trust. 

TBF i don't really trust a lot on twitter. :D

Trying to find who posted now...  

Edit: Sorry, it was this, Not clough...

1 minute ago, The Gasbuster said:

It will help Bolton; this should ensure they can pay HMRC, and stave off the winding up order.

I think this the clever bit. They're in the shit and need the money. Go in with a bid that pays that off plus a bit more maybe and everyone's happy.

Fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Losing a player of his promise and ability in a relegation scrap is never a good thing; yes, might pay their bills, but I don't want to see them wound up or us finishing above them only because of a points deduction.

27 minutes ago, Spoons said:

my mum would significantly improve this squad!!

You sound like Geoff Boycot - he always says his mum could bat better with a stick of rhubarb than some of the batsmen he watches.

3 minutes ago, samo II said:

Honestly; I'd much prefer Clough - yes; fewer goals, but each time I've seen him play he is full of energy, and a thorn in the side of defenders.

Bradshaw has massively underwhelmed me each time I've seen him play; reminded me of Doyle, who did nothing in this league when he moved to Cardiff.

I haven't seen much of Clough but  when I saw Bradshaw, can't say he did a lot for me either. 

Just thought it interesting that he appeared in the rumour thread as possibly being off to a Championship side, when he is mentioned so much on here as a player many would like to see at the gate. 

Archived