IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

Do you think SC has noticed we have one of the worst defences in the league, have been stuffed 4-0 twice in recent away games and I dare say will let in a fair few again tomorrow?

Great chasing strikers but we are leaking goals and making fewer chances than earlier in the season. 

Defence and midfield need urgent attention. 

2 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Do you think SC has noticed we have one of the worst defences in the league, have been stuffed 4-0 twice in recent away games and I dare say will let in a fair few again tomorrow?

Great chasing strikers but we are leaking goals and making fewer chances than earlier in the season. 

Have you noticed we don't score enough goals?

3 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

They do.

Nothing saying we cannot have both. Yes it is a little worrying it is only strikers that are hitting the headlines, but it does seem the club is serious, at least in trying to spend some dosh, and maybe we will read of the others later,

Just feel it needs just one of these to land to transform the mood. At least, hoping so!

2 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Totally agree but the pressure always increases on the defence as game goes on without us scoring - if we have good forwards the opposition will sit deeper.

3 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

How do you know we ain't after  a defender and midfielder 

A lot of people have said this is a make or break transfer window, looks like cotts and the board are trying to make it the former. If we pull off Clough or Russell, with a DM and defender of similar character, we could just make up for the farce that was the summer window.

That's a big if mind you...

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Well that clears that up then. Cheers :facepalm:

Just putting my opinion in. Just like everyone else. I am like 99.9% on here who have no ****ing clue so all this will they wont they stuff is pointless until theyre confirmed as signed. 

I'd like to see bentley, dack, clough, kermorgant, russell and another cb. This may cost £10m but weve shown in the summer we 'have' the money. 

But its all pie in the sky anyway as truely none of us know bugger all!!

4 minutes ago, extonsred said:

Totally agree but the pressure always increases on the defence as game goes on without us scoring - if we have good forwards the opposition will sit deeper.

That's what happened at both Derby and Burnley. Believe it or not we were on a par with Burnley until they scored on about 30 mins. Maybe even edged it. Burnley fans in the bar after were saying after that we played some of the best football of any team they had seen 1st half, but we do not play well enough in the final third. Eventually we push on trying to convert possession into proper chances and get caught on the break. Defence looked ropey at times against reading though. Players ran between centre backs too easily. 

Just now, nickolas said:

Just putting my opinion in. Just like everyone else. I am like 99.9% on here who have no ****ing clue so all this will they wont they stuff is pointless until theyre confirmed as signed. 

I'd like to see bentley, dack, clough, kermorgant, russell and another cb. This may cost £10m but weve shown in the summer we 'have' the money. 

But its all pie in the sky anyway as truely none of us know bugger all!!

So why say we ain't after players then when you know no more than anyone else. Believe it or not the club knows we leak too many goals it's stating the bleeding obvious.

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

So why say we ain't after players then when you know no more than anyone else. Believe it or not the club knows we leak too many goals it's stating the bleeding obvious.

Because its like all the usual aimless conversations on here!!

hopefully we sign 5 or 6. I reckon we'll be lucky to get 3. And even then 3 is only good if they are better than what we have and not just to make numbers up like cox and robinson were. 

Archived