IGNORED

Paul Arnold Garita

Fordy62

22 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

He's big, he's French; he's sitting on our bench...Arnie G, Arnie G

Ok, he's not French, but can we do the "he's big, he's black..." in 2016? How about, "he's big, speaks French..."?

To the tune of he's one of our own:He's from Cameroon, he's from cameroon, Arnold Garita, he's from cameroon.

:dunno:

5 hours ago, billywedlock said:

SC said post match he is not the solution for right now, but one they will try and develop and to not read much into it yet. was strange to see him warming up. Never seen that before. Looks like this season he will be used to get him up to fitness levels.  

We have got previous though. Matt Smith had the agility of an oil tanker when he got here and that didn`t take too long.

2 hours ago, OddBallJim said:

To the tune of he's one of our own:He's from Cameroon, he's from cameroon, Arnold Garita, he's from cameroon.

:dunno:

All I can think of is the old Adomah song.

Arnie, Arnie Garita, please score some goals for me (Jonathan Kodia, Jonathan Kodjia, Jonathan Kodia, Jonathan Kodjia)

17 hours ago, EastendFanatic said:

Anybody else watch him joining in with the warm-up yesterday? Didn't look phased at all with his surroundings.

Couldnt help but think he ran and looked a lot like Yaya Toure... If he comes anywhere near his pedigree!

Yes I noticed him running up and down the touch line after the others had gone in well I thought it might be him but wasn't sure. He was doing some sort of fitness test/conditioning. Like a beep test when the distances ran get shorter and shorter. He was with one of the fitness coaches. The player I thought looked big and powerful, certainly not a skinny young kid. Must say I was impressed as he looks different to what we have, hard to describe, more like JET than Argard maybe.

3 hours ago, Shtanley said:

@djb6162 Did you watch this guy vs FGR? He do anything?

No i did not, as it was a "behind closed doors" game

but i had two observers, and one player, talk to me quite separately about the game and him in particular.

I don't want to publicise that, .

I will PM you if that's ok ?

Not sure why there is so much quiet from the club.  They must be aching for a few snippets of positive news.  Garita comes along and we pretty much hear nothing.

Come on - even if a bit of background info - a video of some past goals.  His favourite food/colour etc.  A photo of him at AG.

If they had a gun and a box of bullets, they'd blow their feet off.

10 minutes ago, djb6162 said:

but i had two observers, and one player, talk to me quite separately about the game and him in particular.

The way you've written this doesn't feel me with optimism. 

Is it positive or negative news?

12 minutes ago, djb6162 said:

Yeah go for it boss. 

4 minutes ago, Selred said:

The way you've written this doesn't feel me with optimism. 

Is it positive or negative news?

Exactly - a bland "he did well" or "showed promise, but needs time" wouldn't get anyone a slap.

Sounds like we need GCHQ onto this.

29 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

don't want to knock him before I see him play in a match, but if his shooting in the pre match warm up the other night was anything to go by, he will not be prolific... 

I see him more a player in the Dele Adebola role a bit of a battering ram nodding the ball down to kodjia. Getting the majority of goals from crosses etc... 

1 hour ago, djb6162 said:

Is this a good or bad post?

Archived