IGNORED

Paul Arnold Garita

Fordy62

7 hours ago, Griffin said:

0842a6e340cc02247cd3910c0c065b19.png

The way our recruiting is going at the moment with no one staying with us very long, I wouldn't be surprised if the message was lost and he thinks he's playing for the first team and shows up and they put him in U21. He will be back in France in 2 weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

It is , i believe , the Cameroonian ' oui ' which translated means  ' i've got no ******* chance as it stands but the contract is good so why should i care '

Ha, which is pretty much what google translate suggested when I put it through the 'Cameroonian French' option.....

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

It is , i believe , the Cameroonian ' oui ' which translated means  ' i've got no ******* chance as it stands but the contract is good so why should i care '

12 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

That can't be right, we don't offer good contracts hence why no players want to come here.....

13 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Why aren't the club announcing it then? It would put a few fans mind at ease for starters.

I don't think we should get over excited just yet for this lad.

He , evidently , has potential but is  only 20 and has 2 goals in 6 matches this year for a team plying it's trade in the French third division where many players are amateurs .

Chateauroux has a population of 47000,  smaller than many Prem clubs average attendance so let's not put too much pressure on the young fella's shoulders eh ? 

This could be a fantastic bit of business or the French ' Pinamonte ' .

In any case bravo to the club for trying something different .

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

I don't think we should get over excited just yet for this lad.

He , evidently , has potential but is  only 20 and has 2 goals in 6 matches this year for a team plying it's trade in the French third division where many players are amateurs .

Chateauroux has a population of 47000,  smaller than many Prem clubs average attendance so let's not put too much pressure on the young fella's shoulders eh ? 

This could be a fantastic bit of business or the French ' Pinamonte ' .

In any case bravo to the club for trying something different .

I can hear the chant now. 

French Pinamonte! You're just a French Pinamonte....

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

@JoeAman08 my thoughts exactly.  A 16 year younger version of Wilbs!

We are off and running....cue mass hysteria and panic from the bottom 6 clubs!

Its not a done deal yet! We (more than any other club) should know not to count our chickens! (although there aren't many to count right now...)

Archived