IGNORED

Zach clough

Cobby the red

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Are we now having to resort to checking weddings Fayres now?!

and more importantly why have we nobody staking out the Marriott?!

Hey it's a good ruse, trick young talented footballers that they are hiring the best wedding planner money can buy for their upcoming nuptials but they are actually signing for BCFC, it's a better strategy than last summers strategy and no agents, of course perhaps Zach is marrying his agent and that is why he is there?.

14 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Are you married?, just imagine the start to your wedded bliss, when you piss off from a wedding fayre to take selfies and text all of your mates.

Well it would have been OK for me - I'm married to a fellow season ticket holder and she would have probably been as excited as me. 

considering it takes less than a minute to send a text/put something on Facebook etc I would have thought someone else would have done it. If not at the event then after. 

12 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

wonder if this will make 20 pages before anything is confirmed.....

one way or another...

Are you Debbie Harry? ...bursting into song like that, its a dead giveaway. :)

Anyway keep it up Blondie ..serenade Cloughie,

'One way or another we're gonna get ya, we're gonna get ya get ya get ya... '

I'm out enjoying my Sunday afternoon walking the dog in the woods, sunlight dancing through the canopies, the smell of wood burners in the air and birds tweeting. 

But I can't stop smashing refresh on my phone. Turns out some bloke who knows some other bloke is at a wedding fair in the Marriott and may have seen Cotterill with Clough. That's it. That's all I have to go on. But nevertheless it's somehow enough! I'm excited and fingers are crossed. 

Pathetic 

2 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

I'm out enjoying my Sunday afternoon walking the dog in the woods, sunlight dancing through the canopies, the smell of wood burners in the air and birds tweeting. 

But I can't stop smashing refresh on my phone. Turns out some bloke who knows some other bloke is at a wedding fair in the Marriott and may have seen Cotterill with Clough. That's it. That's all I have to go on. But nevertheless it's somehow enough! I'm excited and fingers are crossed. 

Pathetic 

I would love to know how many times I have refreshed this thread today

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

Didn't McInnes have his unveiling press conference/photo shoot at the Marriott?

It's definitely not the first time City have met players there if true. 

Yes he did. City normally always hold talk there.  Marriott at the bottom of Park Street. 

1 minute ago, iamsober said:

Him meeting cotterill means nothing as when a bid is accepted the player will generally at least talk to the club out of respect like gray did even tho they know that they are very unlikely to sign. His dad's tweets and likes don't look good for us to be honest 

What tweets? 

Archived