IGNORED

Zach clough

Cobby the red

13 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Whats the bets he doesn't?

A couple times you've implied that it's not happening, or certainly not soon.

Be easier if you just came out and said it so we can all get back to work!! ;)

8 hours ago, BCFC Jordan said:

His Dad has sent me a private message on twitter. Out of respect for the guy, I won't copy and paste it on here, but I will say that he confirms that they are impressed with the club, and it's clear that he only has his son's best interest at heart.

Fingers crossed they choose to take the gamble on us. We are a club with a lot of potential and the same can be said for the squad. If we can make 3-4 high quality additions it would make such a massive difference.

..and I thought the level of stalking couldn't be improved on this thread. Have a word with yourself. 

45 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

..and I thought the level of stalking couldn't be improved on this thread. Have a word with yourself. 

He direct messaged me, not the other way around. So not exactly sure how that equates to stalking? But thanks for your judgmental comment. You continue to attempt to track down where posters are coming from, but call me a stalker?

Fed up of snidey little remarks just because I receieved a DM over twitter so I will post it because of that. There isn't anything ground breaking in it, but because it was private I didn't really want to. Can't be bothered with the all the snide little remarks any longer.

Hopefully he doesn't mind me posting.

MjHzE5e.png

36 minutes ago, Super said:

Seriously can we please leave his dad and his missus alone! Embarrassing.

They've got all the "hope you get cancer" messages and other assorted anger and bile to come first, if/when he signs for Wolves or someone else

3 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

He direct messaged me, not the other way around. So not exactly sure how that equates to stalking? But thanks for your judgmental comment. You continue to attempt to track down where posters are coming from, but call me a stalker?

Fed up of snidey little remarks just because I receieved a DM over twitter so I will post it because of that. There isn't anything ground breaking in it, but because it was private I didn't really want to. Can't be bothered with the all the snide little remarks any longer.

MjHzE5e.png

Now you've broken his trust I'll be surprised if he ever talks to you again!

9 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

Hopefully he doesn't mind me posting.

MjHzE5e.png

Presume there was at least one more message before what you've posted 'not at all' seems an odd way to start a conversation.......

I would pretty much reckon that ZC's family and friends would love the attention and be really flattered that his possible move has got our fan's buzzing.

As far as BCFC Jordan goes- fair play to him and well done- nothing made up, not claiming to know anything and certainly not harassing anyone. You don't join twitter to ensure you can't be contacted.

1 minute ago, Woodsy said:

Presume there was at least one more message before what you've posted 'not at all' seems an odd way to start a conversation.......

That was the whole DM conversation. I sent him a public message last night saying that I don't know if he's just enjoying teasing us City fans but he seemed a good bloke. He then sent me that.

It's the most boring story ever but still people can find a problem with it on here.

Just now, BCFC Jordan said:

That was the whole DM conversation. I sent him a public message last night saying that I don't know if he's just enjoying teasing us City fans but he seemed a good bloke. He then sent me that.

It's the most boring story ever but still people can find a problem with it on here.

Cool - I don't have a problem with it at all

Archived