IGNORED

Zach clough

Cobby the red

9 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

Yes, not expecting a reply, just passing on my thoughts. As did numerous others. I didn't beg or anything like that, simply said I'm not sure if he's teasing us. It was his choice to follow and message me, which he didn't do with anyone else. Can't be bothered with this any longer, never seen such a palaver over something so insignificant.

Don't worry about it Jordan - I'm sure you've been called worse.

ps. How is Peter Andre these days, do you still keep in touch?

I'm more annoyed, than upset. All I've been doing today is justifying my responses. I'm not just going to ignore being called a stalker and some of the abuse for trying to add a little information on here that I'd garnered from his Dad. I think I've replied fairly to everyone that I've quoted and not abused anyone. Just trying to get my point across when I've had some unfair accusations.

It is extremely tedious for everyone now though, so let's just leave it, eh?

If you were accusing me of stalking JET, fair enough! ;)

Am I being mental here, but isn't the point in social media to be, well, social? You interact with each other.  If Paul Clough didn't want to talk to people he is definitely in the wrong place, especially as his son is a footballer.  If I was scared of food, I wouldn't sit in a kitchen thats for sure. 

No harm in showing someone how much we love the club and how much we'd like his son to join us. That isn't anything but positive in my mind. 

I think @BCFC Jordan is being treared poorly here. He's had to explain himself several times.  As a forum we are constantly asking for 'Source' and he provided it. Then he gets his wrist slapped. 

If Paul Clough was happy to DIrect Message via Twitter (not tweet)  a complete stranger he has allowed that to be common knowledge in my opinion. 

Listen to yourself peeps!!

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Am I being mental here, but isn't the point in social media to be, well, social? You interact with each other.  If Paul Clough didn't want to talk to people he is definitely in the wrong place, especially as his son is a footballer.  If I was scared of food, I wouldn't sit in a kitchen thats for sure. 

No harm in showing someone how much we love the club and how much we'd like his son to join us. That isn't anything but positive in my mind. 

Being Jesus and that,I suppose your going to get a heads up before the rest of us-anything coming through yet mate??

3 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

i'll ask again then. Has BCFC set a time limit or does mr Zach Clough have till the end of the month to decide?? 

if he does, how does this put him out of Bolton at his next game tonight.

You cant sell damaged goods, at least not at the original retail price

2 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

i'll ask again then. Has BCFC set a time limit or does mr Zach Clough have till the end of the month to decide?? 

Ask as much as you want, how would any of us know..?! 

1 minute ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Not sure how City can possibly wait much longer if they want time to act after a NO.

1 minute ago, Red Army 87 said:

Imagine a bailiff taking someone's TV and them clinging onto it for dear life whilst being dragged out the door, it's something like that.

I like the analogy :)

I hope if I ever get into trouble I have one of those bailiffs at the door who will give me £2m in cash.

3 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I guess the thing is if he had refused us outright, various outlets would be reporting it just as they did with Gray & Gayle.

Archived