IGNORED

Zach clough

Cobby the red

2 minutes ago, Devereux said:

well google maps says bolton to ashton gate is 3.5 hours, so if he left at 10am then he must be just arriving. Any spotters? 

:P

He's probably still on the M6.. it's that delightful most of the time.

7 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I guess the thing is if he had refused us outright, various outlets would be reporting it just as they did with Gray & Gayle.

Well I guess I was just asking because the Bolton manger (I think he said, might be wrong.) was quoted as that he expects him not to play?  But if he had till the end of the month to decide, Zach could await his decision and still play? I'm not good over this whole transfer business malarkey.

He'll be just sitting down now in SC's office. Tea lady will be bringing him tea, hopefully with a chocolate hobnob thrown in (the small things count...)

First thing I would say if I was Cotts is "shall we all turn our phones off during these talks".....

7 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Well I guess I was just asking because the Bolton manger (I think he said, might be wrong.) was quoted as that he expects him not to play?  But if he had till the end of the month to decide, Zach could await his decision and still play? I'm not good over this whole transfer business malarkey.

If the money doesn't need to be with HMRC for another week and AC is undecided, the worst thing he can do now is pop a hamstring

They're looking pretty ****** league wise anyway, so why risk an asset if you don't need to?

..they have probably just finished the pleasantries and can start talking turkey.

SC asked about the family

ZC told him they are all well except his missus who is stressed at the thought of the end of the January sales.....and his dad who has been putting pressure on him to reject Cities offer because some bloke advertised a private msg in a chat room

SC nods knowingly and dunks his second hobnob...

29 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Am I being mental here, but isn't the point in social media to be, well, social? You interact with each other.

I use social media to interact with my friends, not complete strangers who don't know me or my son. I appreciate he's in the spotlight but it's still weird.

4 minutes ago, Devereux said:

..they have probably just finished the pleasantries and can start talking turkey.

SC asked about the family

ZC told him they are all well except his missus who is stressed at the thought of the end of the January sales.....and his dad who has been putting pressure on him to reject Cities offer because some bloke advertised a private msg in a chat room

SC nods knowingly and second dunks his hobnob...

Slight correction for you

Archived