IGNORED

Zach clough

Cobby the red

Have resisted joining in on this thread so far, of course i hope he signs.

Its funny, when there is a potential big signing, otib goes into a frenzy, where rational people lose the plot! Experience of various deals suggests we hold off the speculation until either us or bolton confirm its on or off. Forums, twitter, facebook, stockhausen, alan nixon or anyone else dont have much of a clue, we are on a quest for information that isnt forthcoming.

Now i reckon the club shoukd set the deadline and move on to the next target if necessary before we end up wasting weeks like we did in the summer.

Just now, CyderInACan said:

I hear you Selred, I hear you. But I think we can assume the Clough deal is off now - can't we?  

Well 4 hours ago Alan Nixon said we are still working on personal terms, so I reckon this still has the potential to be a goer. 

Wait to see what happens tonight, and what Cotts has to say about the deal.

6 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Have resisted joining in on this thread so far, of course i hope he signs.

Its funny, when there is a potential big signing, otib goes into a frenzy, where rational people lose the plot! Experience of various deals suggests we hold off the speculation until either us or bolton confirm its on or off. Forums, twitter, facebook, stockhausen, alan nixon or anyone else dont have much of a clue, we are on a quest for information that isnt forthcoming.

Now i reckon the club shoukd set the deadline and move on to the next target if necessary before we end up wasting weeks like we did in the summer.

It's not just ' big signings ' it's any signings !

There is already a frenzy for the French Akinde who , apart from being built like a boxer , has not exactly set the French national league on fire with his footballing talents .

here's hoping .

We doubt that we'll ever sign anyone ever again .

We'll just end up with a first team of Fifty some things and Grandad Cotterill explaining that they're a tremendous group of lads who work their socks off for 10 minutes every match for the club .

2 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Thats right, sign a shed load of strikers and ignore the rest of the positions. Been there before.

Hang on a second, I never suggested that. Clough plays more in Freemans position than striker anyway.

We still need a GK, RWB, CB and most importantly an experienced CM in my opinion. 

Archived