IGNORED

Zach clough

Cobby the red

1 minute ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

I feel its more important we get Kermogant.

Clough sounds very similar to Freeman to me and we need a goal scorer not creator. We create enough chances to win nearly every game already.

Cloughs got a 1in 2 strike rate at this level.

Freemans got 1 in 25.

10 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Clough sounds very similar to Freeman to me and we need a goal scorer not creator. We create enough chances to win nearly every game already.

Yes. Plus, if Clough is having concerns about his ability to settle away from home then it could be a while before he's able to reach his full potential. He'd be a brilliant signing for the future but Kermogant is more likely to keep us up.

10 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Goal every other game in championship...very forward looking in his play and passes the ball much more quickly than Freeman.oozing career potential...and also pops up to tap in one of those many balls we have zipping across the box.with no one there.

9 minutes ago, Devereux said:

How do we know he left at 10am?

We don't. I'm just assuming he wouldn't want to leave in 'rush hour' so had given it a bit of time to clear. I cant see any footballer getting up at 6am to goto somewhere. Equally SL could have sent his Jet up for him and he's already down here! If indeed he's decided

1 hour ago, BCFC Jordan said:

That was the whole DM conversation. I sent him a public message last night saying that I don't know if he's just enjoying teasing us City fans but he seemed a good bloke. He then sent me that.

It's the most boring story ever but still people can find a problem with it on here.

Some posters on here can be complete and utters tools! They won't even believe that the sky is blue. Wouldn't let it get to you too much.

24 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

Lets face it if the lad is going to sign today it will be in the afternoon. If he left Bolton at 10am he wouldn't be down in Bristol till 1pm at the earliest.

but just remember that when you come down the M6 there is an exit for Wolverhampton ! just hope the WMP have closed the exit !!!!!

I thought I had seen it all on this wacky forum; but tweeting a players Dad for information really takes the biscuit.

Well done BCFC Jordan, take your place in the 'special' hall of fame with the bloke who thought Tony Rougier and Anthony Rougier were two different people.

Archived