IGNORED

Endless story

Inactive user

It was at this point that Terence Trent Darby flung the door open and gleefully announced "this never ending story blows my mind, it's like outer space and I love it" Both of his breasts were Pauline Quirk's face but he had a strong bra on so none of us even knew about these double quirks nor heard their muffled plea "save me save me you're smothering my creativity" of course after a while they took a little snooze and began to dream. They were both on flag poles at the top of Ben Nevis fluttering in the icey breeze, one looked at other and said "can't say I didn't warn you" other paused for a second and then said "did you tape Cracker?" There had not been a climber at the summit for two days and both Quirks were spoiling for a fight "we summon up the Daniels" Phil Daniels appeared "no we meant the dead Daniels" Phill disappeared and Helen Daniels appeared "oh he looks a lot more like an Australian granny than he does on the telly" spluttered one Quirk "go on give him his catch phrase see how he likes THAT" Before the other Quirk could serve the catch phrase Helen Daniels hoisted her skirt and whipped a bunch of Paul Daniels from her behind. Each Daniels was talking about taxes and how he doesn't like sharing, how he puts his initials on the brown sauce so Debbie can't say she thought it was hers like she did with her Barclaycard. "Do one magic boy" the Quirks said in unison. He was gone and they woke up in Terence's bra.

"Tell you what, it feels good to be home"

"yup shit was getting strange there for a second"

45 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

But then, suddenly...

this crazy birdman appeared and reminded us of the good old bad old days at the back of the East End when we used to beat out a rhythm on the old corrugated iron sheeting -creating a Zulu warriorlike '60s/70s' Ashton Gate atmosphere.

...then the birdman wandered off out of this story muttering something about the manky state of his sandwiches, strange bird.

5 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

It just trickled down her cheek, the  tear that released her years of hurt  . 

Her solitude , her longing.

All the questions she dared to ask answered by .,,

.....Stephen Fry during a late nite rerun of an old episode of QI on the Dave channel,... "**** me!" she exclaimed, "fancy that, .." before finally completing that bloody crossword in her 1993 copy of the Sunday Sport and blowing Mr Fry a kiss via the tv screen .... 

16 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

...when suddenly Aliens invaded.

...but were trodden into the dust by Spiny Norman and his brood...

"That's the aliens done for", said Norman. "Now for those artics..."

59 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Spineys mum returned from Iceland, and Norman got stuck right into that long awaited Arctic Roll ...

The weather report for Luton included heavy snowfalls, but it was just Our Spiny's messy eating...

...Spiney, it must be said,  wasn't the best 'meet and greet' in the World. At the airport, amid the rows of limo's, standing alongside his hired Luton Van Spiney was holding a placard that read Chase Me! ... that was the beginning - when it all started to go wrong.....

2 hours ago, Aizoon said:

.. .Lorraine was still fuming about the water in Majorca and got it into her  head than Spiny had been peeing in it :o 

she told her neighbour Dinsdale, and it all kicked off...

...when Dinsdale didnt respond like she thought he oughta, he casually called her a piss-taker, Lorraine found this hard to swallow, .... oh well I guess theres a first time for everything thought Dins, as he watch her spitting feathers...

Archived