IGNORED

Endless story

Inactive user

this...

Xzanadu  appeared to an going nowhere fast so eye-spied 'another letter' . Z ' 

..zoomed into Zach who was spending another lazy Saturday afternoon sat on a bench but this turned out to be no ordinary bench on a not at all ordinary day. 

Looking down on Zachs bench at the fast changing almost un-recognisable Ashton Gate stadium events below ensured that a SIX NIL defeat for Zach and his dad and their doomed Bolton team meant that 19th March 2016  was a real day to remember for 'little' BCFC , 'little' AG, Little Lee ('little debt' too btw unlike Bolton).... The eye spied ' Z ' had proved to be a RED LETTER DAY..... 

"Heads or Tails? " shouted someone as a shiny twenty-pence spun in the air... 

4 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

..."The Lady "called W G Grace as the old penny hit the ground. "He's right again", cried the baffled visiting captain as the image of Britannia shone up at him...

By now 'twenty-pence' was totally confused TOSSERS he thought....

'thanks Ian for your thoughts and insight on todays Bolton massacre at the Gate' ... keep the texts and calls coming... 'Next up we have Horace Hedgehog who texts in from Horfield' ....

Horace is that you on the line? ..Get off! Theres a train coming, (hee,hee, the old un's are the best chuckled Twentychange)....

'Do I smell Gas? ..Geoffs nose twitched - ' no, its just Zach's dad shitting himself at the thought of facing Zachs mother later & explaining everything once again!' ... 'Please Zach, dont tell yer mum, he pleaded".... 

23 minutes ago, Robbored said:

...that I've been having sex with men.  It's called cottageing, but.......

...thats not the big problem son, its the bad advice I gave you which ****** up your career, she's f'ing livid with me for putting your 'housekeeping money' above your best interests, and these Wurzels putting a six-nil whitewash on us today aint gonna go down well wiv' 'er indoors'...  'Is there a Sainsbury's around here somewhere?, I'd best pop in to pick up sone flowers and a bottle of wine for her I think Zach' .... 'OK, good idea dad, whatever you say' ....

Then some overnight ZZZzzzzzzzzz's ....... 'Your everso naughty dad,'  thought young Zach before nodding off.

Meanwhile next day the Lansdowns were settling down for Sunday lunch, the table laden with ?? ...thoughts and conversation turned to ?? .....  The fly on the wall sees and hears everthing he's really 'in the know' .... buzzing with excitement he couldnt to relay the news to an eager bunch of 'all ears' Otibers keen to lap up any titbits and crumbs from the 'top table'....

So what news Mr Fly?.....

But Jules Holland staggered on stage, bottle of half slug gin in one hand, copy of TV Quick in the other. A frenzied tussle broke out and after a flurry of punches and language that would make a gangsta rapper blush Holland wrestled the microphone from Bowie and announced in a blood curdling shriek "this time the only requests I'll take is for your souls" he paused before adding "and perhaps a tiny smidgen of early Roy Orbison if you play your cards right" He winked and launched straight into the most chilling version of Pappa Don't Preach you'd ever have the misfortune to hear. The curtain fell on the very last note and when it rose again it revealed that Holland had.......

4 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

But Jules Holland staggered on stage, bottle of half slug gin in one hand, copy of TV Quick in the other. A frenzied tussle broke out and after a flurry of punches and language that would make a gangsta rapper blush Holland wrestled the microphone from Bowie and announced in a blood curdling shriek "this time the only requests I'll take is for your souls" he paused before adding "and perhaps a tiny smidgen of early Roy Orbison if you play your cards right" He winked and launched straight into the most chilling version of Pappa Don't Preach you'd ever have the misfortune to hear. The curtain fell on the very last note and when it rose again it revealed that Holland had.......

...quite a few windmills, loads of tulips and a number of dykes.....

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 13:28, Aizoon said:

According to an early syntax checker, the correct format is "The dykes .  who protect Holland from the sea"...

"Never mind all that" said Bill Gates "I've got loadsa money! ... lets play 'spend it like **** 'em' ... we can go anywhere, do anything, suggestions please, another chapter in the 'Endless Story' begins"  

One rule continued Bill " I aint buying any footballers or clubs, you can forget sport in this story, I wont dance dont ask me". 

Archived