IGNORED

Endless story

Inactive user

....House prices began to soar, locals were preparing bunting for street parties in preparation for the departure of long time gypo travellers and settlers who had blighted the area for far too long. Hopes were finally rising in anticipation that this time it could really be happening, they would be able to reclaim their neighbourhood and sometime soon they would be witnessing sorry sight of the raggy ass Rovers as they trudge out of town....

There's gonna be a paaaarty!!! 

On the other hand, there was panic in South Gloucestershire, with thousands trying to slip across the border to BANES and Gloucestershire to escape the Blue Few. "It's like the Huns and Vandals all over again - except there aren't so many of them", a Sadly Broke householder complained.

....he continued  by saying "although we had been led to believe there would be hundreds of thousands of 'em, we read the forums and heard 'em on the radio. So yes its awful but I guess its good that they can't count, gawd imagine if there really was more than a few busloads of 'em..

"That said, me and the missus are heading off to Wales, -if they'll accept us as asylum seekers."

Two South Glos  residents seeking Welsh asylum were detained at the border and charged with attempted bribery of officials - in retrospect said one, "maybe it was a mistake to have worn sheepskin coats, it honestly didn't occur to us how the Welsh would view this."  

His friend insisted .. " We were just trying to keep warm, I honestly can't believe the sheep shaggers response, its not like we were ram raiding our way in." ..... 

Both men said they no longer wished to seek asylum in Wales, " We can't go home because of the Gas situation so we plan to try the Isle Of Man next " they announced, before mincing off up the road to catch a fairy, oops, slip of the tongue soz, ferry. 

The first thing they saw at Ronaldsway airport was the baby changing facility. Anybody who knows any Manx folklore will know what that means. Not wishing to have their children taken by the Fair Folk, their next destination was...

directly in to Curtis Stigers' head where they started controlling his mind.they made him buy a big motorbike which he road to the Scottish hills stopping at everyone he passed to tell them he was "the boss, yeah I'm Bruce forsythe you loser" he also ripped off all his clothes apart from cacks and one sock to reveal a tattoo on his chest of a distressed looking Sue Pollard with letters underneath which read......

Archived