IGNORED

Nigel Pearson

EmersonsRed

1 hour ago, JustinCider said:

Steve Clark makes a lot of sense tbh. No compensation, can start immediately, no need to re- paint the managers parking bay, and no need to buy him a new tracksuit as he can have the one from the previous employee.

With less get up and go then O,driscoll ! Boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

Like everyone else in the SS / Dolman corner, I searched through the faces in the posh seats in the corner and did NOT see Pearson, Clarke, Appleton or, surprisingly, either Lansdown which is extremely rare. Keith Dawe was there as was Ernie Arathoon but not SL or JL.

Conspiracy theory??

4 minutes ago, ciderup said:

Like everyone else in the SS / Dolman corner, I searched through the faces in the posh seats in the corner and did NOT see Pearson, Clarke, Appleton or, surprisingly, either Lansdown which is extremely rare. Keith Dawe was there as was Ernie Arathoon but not SL or JL.

Conspiracy theory??

Doubt any potential managers would be in the stands just yet. Seeing as Pearson was on 5L last night I doubt anything has been thrashed out since then. He may well have been at AG but watching, hidden in one of the lounges or something.

29 minutes ago, ciderup said:

Conspiracy theory??

SL and JL are at this moment entertaining David Moyes at their mansion in Guernsey after sending their private jet to pick him up for a steak dinner and to have a chat about his time in Spain and what went wrong !!!!!!!!

Whats fink

I hope he starts tomorrow or Monday.

Get him in now!

Appleton - God no!

Clarke - Hell no! Print that b***ard!

Tisdale - What for his "Championship" experience?

Moyes - He missed a crucial pen with his socks down ffs!

Holloway - Anyone who even thinks this for one millisecond needs to book themselves in to Blackberry Hill.

5 minutes ago, shelts said:

Interesting both Landsdowns weren't at the game which is unusual......could they be on club business securing the services of our next manager......

I'm not saying they weren't there just not in their normal seats.

4 hours ago, Marty said:

Did a reg check on Auto website. NP16 coming up as invalid. Hmmm.

I would have thought he would have a proper car.

Can remember when they parked up in the corner at the park end corner,back in the 70s - a row of little light blue vehicles.

I know odds don't necessarily mean much but Appleton has moved in front of Pearson as favourite. Pearson has drifted from 6/4 to 11/4 whilst Appleton has dropped from 7/2 to 5/4 on Sky bet. Probably just putting 2 and 2 together like the rest of us cos of the Ashton/Appleton Oxford connection. Hope we're all making 5 personally and that Pearson is the one.

12 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

I hope he starts tomorrow or Monday.

Get him in now!

Appleton - God no!

Clarke - Hell no! Print that b***ard!

Tisdale - What for his "Championship" experience?

Moyes - He missed a crucial pen with his socks down ffs!

Holloway - Anyone who even thinks this for one millisecond needs to book themselves in to Blackberry Hill.

blackberry hill is closed.....is that clock right???

On 16/01/2016 at 08:31, Jesus said:

For me, a top manager is essential if you want this football club to be a success.  You simply cannot scrimp on this. It's a bit like a Grandmother driving for Mercedes. You can have all the top infrastructure you like, but if the person "driving" everything forward isn't experienced or right, then all that infrastructure and money is irrelevant. 

So, if Appleton was appointed, I would seriously give up on this club. 

Should we hold you to that? 

13 hours ago, rockinrobin said:

SL and JL are at this moment entertaining David Moyes at their mansion in Guernsey after sending their private jet to pick him up for a steak dinner and to have a chat about his time in Spain and what went wrong !!!!!!!!

Whats fink

Must be  a fast plane. The MOTD studio is a decent distance away. 

14 hours ago, mookey said:

Steve Clarke is dire and dour

He's an ok assistant manager but not a manager. 

Not for us, please!

Not saying I want Steve Clarke as manager, but he did take WBA to an 8th placed finish in the Premier League when he was manager there, that was their highest finishing league position since 1981....he ain't the worst by any means.

And if you want an omen, Coppell took Reading to 8th place in the Premier League too before we nabbed him!

But I'll take Pearson please!

3 minutes ago, JustinCider said:

Very interesting tweet from NP 20 hours ago "Let's get back and get the show on the road". To me, that sounds like someone about to get back into work. Thoughts?

That account looks faker than a £9 note

6 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Its fake.

5 minutes ago, Alex#40 said:

That account looks faker than a £9 note

Sorry guys, what with all what's happened lately I've only just decided to join Twitter, so I don't know what's legit and what's not. Although it looks okay to me?

4 minutes ago, JustinCider said:

Sorry guys, what with all what's happened lately I've only just decided to join Twitter, so I don't know what's legit and what's not. Although it looks okay to me?

It's not him, would have a verified blue tick if it was, look at the tweets; he wouldn't be tweeting about "chat sh*t get banged" if it was legit would he

Archived