IGNORED

Stuart Pearce

supercidered

13 hours ago, Thatwasclose said:

Responses in here make me chuckle, I guess some will only settle for mourinho

I think they are more than justified, his managerial record at club level does not make particularly good reading.

Poor points average and he's lost more games than he's won!!

2 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

No, it was when he was Player / Manager at Forrest. I think he's the only club manager to play for England at the same time.

I believe Stuart Pearce is also the only England manager who had the same initials as the England captain - he was in charge for one game and Scott Parker was his skipper!!

I was trying to forget all about this, sorry but, idiotic idea but there is the thread at the top of the standings.. just goes to show how vehemently against the vast majority of City fans are of such a numbskull idea.. here are his stats if you wish to absorb them and consider them even mildly important or justified the print space..

Date of birth: Apr 24, 1962 - More like April 1st.
Place of birth: London  England
Nationality: England  England
ø term as coach: 2,08 Years - he's a stalwart of the industry then.
Points per match as manager: 1,37
Success rate as coach: 37,6 % Wins mostly boring 1-0 wins
24,2 % Draw - clinging on for dear life with 9 men, admirable.
38,1 % Losses and thumping losses they nearly all were.
Trainer licence : UEFA Pro licence in tea making.
Preferred formation:

4-2-3-1 or throw a coin and hopes for the best.

IN SHORT: ABYSMAL

15 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

I was trying to forget all about this, sorry but, idiotic idea but there is the thread at the top of the standings.. just goes to show how vehemently against the vast majority of City fans are of such a numbskull idea.. here are his stats if you wish to absorb them and consider them even mildly important or justified the print space..

Date of birth: Apr 24, 1962 - More like April 1st.
Place of birth: London  England
Nationality: England  England
ø term as coach: 2,08 Years - he's a stalwart of the industry then.
Points per match as manager: 1,37
Success rate as coach: 37,6 % Wins mostly boring 1-0 wins
24,2 % Draw - clinging on for dear life with 9 men, admirable.
38,1 % Losses and thumping losses they nearly all were.
Trainer licence : UEFA Pro licence in tea making.
Preferred formation:

4-2-3-1 or throw a coin and hopes for the best.

IN SHORT: ABYSMAL

And that includes his England U21 results which were pretty successful. If you look at his club management stats in isolation, its more like 1.2 pts per match!! 

3 minutes ago, Kibs said:

And that includes his England U21 results which were pretty successful. If you look at his club management stats in isolation, its more like 1.2 pts per match!! 

Crikey yeah you are right...

FOREST - 96/97 - 21 matches - 1.14 PPG

MAN CITY - 05-07 - 95 matches - 1.24 PPG

FOREST - 14/15 - 32 matches - 1.25 PPG

Abysmal just does not do justice as a word to this pitiful set of stats.

Consider the amount of time he was given at Man C and he still comes out with 1.24 PPG.. shameful.

Once again though... the bookies are absolutely not the place we should be looking not least for our sanity... total nonsense.. it is only for making a fast buck.

Listening to Pearce now... talks like a thug with no nouse... don't get me wrong, superb player but absolutely hopeless as a manager.

"I have worked with both Butland and Hart, and I brought Hart to Man City, you know what I mean" ... give me strength... full of himself with no credentials.

"man utd, man city, world classssssss' know what i mean ... "

" don't see a strong personality in Mignolet, inneee, gotta command your box intya"... :facepalm:

Forget this rumour guys and gals,,, it is simply not going to happen. You will have a pyre outside AG of burning season tickets if he shows up. Not a chance.

35 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Abysmal just does not do justice as a word to this pitiful set of stats.

Forget this rumour guys and gals,,, it is simply not going to happen. You will have a pyre outside AG of burning season tickets if he shows up. Not a chance.

Blimey- sounds just like another Cotterill type reaction.

You're in danger of persuading me he's the right man to save us from relegation and storm the Championship next season.

Psycho in.

Archived