IGNORED

Neil warnock

bs20ciderarmy

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Relax, Warnock's a dinosaur.  His time has gone, if Rotherham take him, they'll be relegated.  I would've felt the same way if Warnock ended up here.

He's younger than Arsene Wenger....funny how Arsene and Sir Alex aren't/weren't seen as dinosaurs because they are/were at massive clubs with massive budgets.

Yet an ageing Warnock (younger than both of them) is simply dismissed as a dinosaur....although you don't often see a T-Rex with seven promotions on his CV....

I posted this on the 10/2/16

"Warnock going there is bad new for us.  We could do without the proven results of Neil Warnock at this level and competing against us to stay up.  I'm sure he will give it a real good go, bringing in some tried and tested players who will play for him and know what's required. With Bolton hitting a bit more form, it is going to be extremely difficult to stay up."

He's doing his job for sure!

On 10 February 2016 at 19:29, BS4 on Tour... said:

He's younger than Arsene Wenger....funny how Arsene and Sir Alex aren't/weren't seen as dinosaurs because they are/were at massive clubs with massive budgets.

Yet an ageing Warnock (younger than both of them) is simply dismissed as a dinosaur....although you don't often see a T-Rex with seven promotions on his CV....

I think that's more to do with the fact they aren't absolute ****s, Wenger has had a huge influence on the premier league, as did SAF, with both trying to play a nice brand of football than Colin does

8 hours ago, cityfan said:

"Warnock going there is bad new for us.  We could do without the proven results of Neil Warnock at this level and competing against us to stay up.  I'm sure he will give it a real good go, bringing in some tried and tested players who will play for him and know what's required. With Bolton hitting a bit more form, it is going to be extremely difficult to stay up."

Well you were right about Bolton :whistle: time will tell if you are right about Warnock. Another sending off last night, they may run out players before he can complete their recovery.

3-3 at Derby.  There is no way he is going down without a fight and I hope it doesn't end up one of City or Rotheram.  Howard Webb, World Cup referee is a Rotheram fan and was on radio 5 live at the weekend.  Now he is retired and happens to be a Rotheram fan, he said post the Derby game that he is very happy that Warnock is in charge. 

I can't say I am! definitely should have managed City post GJ.

On 9 March 2016 at 06:55, Port Said Red said:

Well you were right about Bolton :whistle: time will tell if you are right about Warnock. Another sending off last night, they may run out players before he can complete their recovery.

Could they possibly get a fine too if things continue? I know there are discipline fines for the club if too many players are booked in one match, not sure if there's anything about numerous sending offs

1 hour ago, City169 said:

Could they possibly get a fine too if things continue? I know there are discipline fines for the club if too many players are booked in one match, not sure if there's anything about numerous sending offs

There must be surely, the overall disciplinary record must have consequences. The sending off was for 2 bookable offences too, so I think that was 5 in that game alone.

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 22:52, cityfan said:

Roll on Tuesday, game of the season.  Good old Warnock is doing his job for sure, 16 points in the last 18.  We should be safe, but Warnock was always the sure bet for safety!

7 minutes ago, cityfan said:

Roll on Tuesday, game of the season.  Good old Warnock is doing his job for sure, 16 points in the last 18.  We should be safe, but Warnock was always the sure bet for safety!

Not really. Charlton, Fulham and Bolton games were more important in my opinion.

19 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Johnson is saving us and Warnock is saving Rotherham but we should have got Warnock, makes no sense 

Yeah I'd love to be a nasty team of thugs and cheats. Five red cards since his arrival isn't it? 

I wanted warnock but wasn't disappointed when lee got it,a lot of people on here let there personal feelings towards Colin overshadow what was best for our club.as our owner did,as it stands warnock will keep Rotherham up no doubt about it because experience in this league is crucial,and I hope lee will keep us up,because if he doesn't and we struggle in league 1 then he will be sacked and we will be back to square 1

11 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I wanted warnock but wasn't disappointed when lee got it,a lot of people on here let there personal feelings towards Colin overshadow what was best for our club.as our owner did,as it stands warnock will keep Rotherham up no doubt about it because experience in this league is crucial,and I hope lee will keep us up,because if he doesn't and we struggle in league 1 then he will be sacked and we will be back to square 1

Short Term I think NW would have been better but long term for me I think we got it right. Obviously only time will tell

Rotherham are on fire right now and their fans will be loving it but where will they be next October/November? Probably somewhere around the bottom five or 6 in the Championship, wondering if they should fire the bloke that took over from Warnock (I think I'm right in saying Warnock is only there until the end of this season?) And then probably approaching Warnock again. They are merely fighting the inevitable.

We have more scope to do something in this league, or at least throw more money at it than them, but will we be in it to have a go? Still a lot for us to do.

6 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

If being a bit rough gets you results so what? Footballs a contact sport isn't it?

Lee Johnsons approach has seen us score more goals and no red cards. Yet Warnock gets his own thread of praise on here and LJ grief when we lose. Both have done equally good jobs yet some City fans continue to think we made the wrong decision. Truly bizarre to me.

5 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Lee Johnsons approach has seen us score more goals and no red cards. Yet Warnock gets his own thread of praise on here and LJ grief when we lose. Both have done equally good jobs yet some City fans continue to think we made the wrong decision. Truly bizarre to me.

Red cards :laugh:,you really believe warnock sends his players out to get sent off :facepalm:

there's no doubt Colin can be effective at times, but as a person I would not want him in charge of my club. 

Does personality matter? Yes of course it does. Having him here would be like having your favourite daughter eloping with Piers Morgan.

12 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I agree it's bizarre that he has his own thread but to call his teams thugs is a bit mad really 

6 minutes ago, Leveller said:

there's no doubt Colin can be effective at times, but as a person I would not want him in charge of my club. 

Does personality matter? Yes of course it does. Having him here would be like having your favourite daughter eloping with Piers Morgan.

What about the daughter you don`t really like?

5 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I agree it's bizarre that he has his own thread but to call his teams thugs is a bit mad really 

Since he's arrived they've had 4 or maybe even 5 red cards. I don't think it's any coincidence. 

Archived