IGNORED

Odemwingie signs on loan (Merged)

Major Isewater

18 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's not as simple as that is it. Things have to fall into place and quite often there's a bit of a domino effect. If something is happening now it's probably because of this.

Ah but that would deprive the Johnson haters of a reason to whinge. Don't go bringing common sense and facts into it now, will you. 

Never mind the fact that if Kodjia was getting decent service he'd probably be the top scorer in the league... his goal return is absolutely fantastic given how little he's had to work off this season. 

15 hours ago, billywedlock said:

It has been a very clear 4 4 2 in the last 2 games I saw. Cannot speak for last match at Wolves. Maybe that is the problem.. LJ thought they were meant to be 4-2-3-1 . Whatever, they don't seem to know what they are meant to be doing anymore. LJ needs that sorting asap for his 10 cup finals. 

I am not surprised they don't seem to know what they are doing, with three different Head Coaches or managers in the last three months, all playing different shapes. As I said in other threads, should have stuck with Pembs and Wades for the rest of the season, as they seemed to be tighter and more concentrated and were playing for them with more passion.

• Admin
21 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

According to The Post , LJ " could " bring in a striker in time for Saturday's match .

who ? 

It is The Post though .:blink:

Yet our club reported  Johnson confirms City have made "strong enquiries" about attacking players but nothing appears imminent. 

• Admin
21 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

According to The Post , LJ " could " bring in a striker in time for Saturday's match .

who ? 

It is The Post though .:blink:

Yet our club reported  Johnson confirms City have made "strong enquiries" about attacking players but nothing appears imminent. 

21 minutes ago, tomo said:

He'd be a great one. We know of his reluctance to join permenantly, but a loan? Maybe, I guess.

In the full press conference, LJ implied the loan could be from a mid table prem club who probably won't get relegated or make a late Europa league charge. Looking at the table, that could be someone from.. West Brom, Everton, Watford, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace or Swansea.

Any names that jump out from those clubs? Gayle is one for sure.

LJ and Millen worked together for years, maybe Millen could help out a bit. (assuming Cotterill and Millen didn't know eachother as well last time we bid).

1 minute ago, streety_bcfc said:

Hopefully he can replicate the form of a couple of years back... hasn't had a look in since the infamous please QPR please let me sign gate. 

Was useful for Stoke a year or so back, confident he's got plenty to offer us. Exciting signing.

Archived