IGNORED

Odemwingie signs on loan (Merged)

Major Isewater

2 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Not really mate, its about time. January before he LJ came would of been better. Better late than never.

He's over 24 so never going to get a contract! :)

Excellent, 3 goals on saturday for wingie

It will come as no surprise to anyone that you managed to find a negative angle to this story.

There's a good chance that Johnson has been trying to bring someone in ever since he arrived, though of course that possibility wouldn't fit with your pre-determined agenda against both him and the board would it.

12 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Not really mate, its about time. January before he LJ came would of been better. Better late than never.

There we have it, confirmation that Whingie likes Wingie ;) 

Don't believe the hype.

This is a callous attempt by Bristol Sport to sell more letters for the backs of shirts.

Where players being signed that don't meet the under 24/future sell on value, pillar 6 is invoked to ensure incoming players have at least 6 letters in their surname. It's all about FFP!

A great signing! Someone with pace & experience and can speak French (well I guess so if he played there) so could strike up good partnership with Jimmy. 

I doubt he will be thrust straight into team and will be used primarily from bench, but it does give a better option than Agard and more options to LJ. 

7 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Its a great signing, massive experience and proven goal scorer.

The contract bit was tongue in cheek regarding the 24 year old rule, aimed at the board not LJ. Cheer up mate.

Experience is the key.

Classic Thatch - appearing to insult LJ when in truth aiming it at the board. Similar ilk to your famous booing.

People just can't keep up with you.

25 minutes ago, tezOfCity said:

Stoke fans seem to really like him judging by their forum.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/255093/wingie-joins-bristol-city-loan

Seem to think he might be coming here permanently too.

We should n't listen to other fans negative comments ...

oh wait , they like him and he's good .

Where's Stern John when you need him ?

43 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Thats almost positive from you:yes:

Very pleased with this

10 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

my money got stuck in the pay and display machine this morning, so have it a firm tap. 

£8 came out. 

I did it again and. Got another £2. 

And now I come back to this? Remarkable!

Curiously i lost ten quid in à pay n display parking machine , i went to see the bloke in the office and when he came back with me to open up the machine there was nothing there .

31 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

The 24 year old rule was in place before LJ......so how could it be aimed at LJ? Come on mate, keep up!!

Surely that rule doesn't apply to loans in any case?

He'll be a great signing for us if he is/keeps fit, quality player. Well done LJ!

Archived