IGNORED

2016/17 kit

alexukhc

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

Yet we wore blue and gold at Wembley . . . . Ironically in the season that we had already brought out a one off kit for the Stoke league match

....didn't we also pass up the opportunity to wear red for that final (opting for this gold kit) even though we 'won the toss'?

Im also sure I remember the club saying "it's not blue....it's midnight indigo" or some other shit.

I could be wrong on both counts mind.

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

....didn't we also pass up the opportunity to wear red for that final (opting for this gold kit) even though we 'won the toss'?

Im also sure I remember the club saying "it's not blue....it's midnight indigo" or some other shit.

:laugh: @ midnight indigo :rofl2br:

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

....didn't we also pass up the opportunity to wear red for that final (opting for this kit) even though we 'won the toss'?

Midnight indigo,by Dulux.

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Is there any way some of you technical wizards can find out how many people tweet with the hash tag

#MakingBristolProud compared to #coyr 

Obviously, #DMS would have been fine.

Excluding today & BS staff it hasn't been used for months, in comparison to COYR used nearly 100 times a week.

4 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Don't laugh, spent a good night with her in Manilla once, lovely girl.  Couldn't find my wallet next morning though.

Girl? now you're absolutely sure aren't you.

27 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I hated that awful blue & gold kit.

35 minutes ago, phantom said:

Interesting point - this is Bristol Sport's 'tag line" - nothing to do with Bristol City

"Making Bristol Proud" has appeared alongside the rugby, basketball, 3 x racing drivers, swimmers . . ..  Does it have a place on our shirt?

You answered your own question... Why should we be any different to the above.

I don't like the placement but I have no problem with the # itself.

Maybe just on the back under the collar would have been better.

• The title was changed to 2016/17 kit
26 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Excluding today & BS staff it hasn't been used for months, in comparison to COYR used nearly 100 times a week.

Problem with #coyr is that we aren't the only team who plays in red. I do though think if we have to have a hashtag on the shirt it should be club specific. I'm all for #otib :chant6ez:

1 minute ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Problem with #coyr is that we aren't the only team who plays in red. I do though think if we have to have done hastag on the shirt it should be club specific. I'm all for #otib :chant6ez:

I was going to say the same thing, if only it was otib!

44 minutes ago, phantom said:

Interesting point - this is Bristol Sport's 'tag line" - nothing to do with Bristol City

"Making Bristol Proud" has appeared alongside the rugby, basketball, 3 x racing drivers, swimmers . . ..  Does it have a place on our shirt?

The blue few have "making Bristol prowed"

2 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

Coming soon to an Away Kit near you....

*prepare for outrage*

image.png

Be a right pain trying to keep it in focus in order to read it on your phone, maybe we'd need kilkenny back, we could all capture it whilst he was pointing.

57 minutes ago, phantom said:

No less than Lancer Scott, RSG, DAS.... Kilkenny; is my opinion

31 minutes ago, Griffin said:

I hate people that claim to be ITK but technically it has stripes, definitely a darker shade of red down the front.

Clearly not pinstripes though. Can't stand the ITK comments based on absolutely nothing and have already challenged CityARAW to explain himself further up the thread.

11 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

Coming soon to an Away Kit near you....

*prepare for outrage*

image.png

QR codes? That's well 2012 bruv 

Am I the only person who doesn't really have any spare ***** to give about whether we have a hashtag on our shirt? It's a red football shirt, quell surprise Rodney

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Clearly not pinstripes though. Can't stand the ITK comments based on absolutely nothing and have already challenged CityARAW to explain himself further up the thread.

Yes, you're right, can'twait for the response! I think this summer I'm going to take a screenshot of every ITK comment & start a thread when the window closes :yawn: 

1 hour ago, WTMS said:

The club includes its fans doesn't it?

So once again 'fans' should be given control of decision making? Which ones exactly? 

All very well if we all agreed on the same thing. Fact is, we dont and won't. 

We are hardly going to agree on one design any more than we can agree on ticket prices, where the eastenders should be sat next season, if Hopesy is allowed to organise a football match, whether calling our own fans '****s' is good banter, or when or if I have to sing.

So just maybe, consulting with fans might not be the simplistic 'solves everything' solution?

2 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

So once again 'fans' should be given control of decision making? Which ones exactly? 

All very well if we all agreed on the same thing. Fact is, we dont and won't. 

We are hardly going to agree on one design any more than we can agree on ticket prices, where the eastenders should be sat next season, if Hopesy is allowed to organise a football match, whether calling our own fans '****s' is good banter, or when or if I have to sing.

So just maybe, consulting with fans might not be the simplistic 'solves everything' solution?

Totally this. You'd end up either getting overrun by certain elements who want X, Y and Z and force it to happen. Or you'll get those people moaning that consultation was pointless as they didn't get their X, Y and Z.

Archived