IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

• Admin
2 hours ago, redmycolour said:

Lee states on his twitter.thay No official approach has been made.but according to Mark Ashton he's been in constant contact with Lee Tomlin & his agent all through the summer.Who's telling the truth

They both are !

Its seems everyone from City has been in touch with Tomlin over the summer - we just haven't tabled any "official" offer with Bournemouth yet

24 minutes ago, phantom said:

They both are !

Its seems everyone from City has been in touch with Tomlin over the summer - we just haven't tabled any "official" offer with Bournemouth yet

I believe that is the case.

I think it was MA who in a recent interview talked about the mistakes of last season of agreeing a fee with a club only to find the player either didn't want to come or wanted too much wages. He stated that this time around that where a player was available, BCFC would ensure that sorting out what the player wanted/agreeing salary would be concluded before making the transfer fee offer. Makes perfect sense to me.

Any number of clubs will accept an appropriate transfer fee but the player and his agent may take a little bit more time. There seems little point in offering several million and having it in the public domaine only to find the player has other ideas.

2 hours ago, Bat Fastard said:

At Christmas time I always wanted to open my presents early - Mother should point out that our present for this year is still on holiday and is not even under the tree yet.  We will all just have to be patient and see what Santa brings!

Tell your Mother that we could be bottom of the table at Xmas and that OTIB believe more in the ' Grinch ' than Santa .

4 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Take a look out the window, there is a world beyond OTIB, you pick up stuff on here before anyone can send it ...sad or what?

Seriously, WTF are you talking about?

I find trawling this thread to quote something I wrote on 8th June a bit sad, if I'm being honest. As for me, I've got 8 days left in my current job, not got a lot to do. Someone just bought cakes for losing the Super 6 bet yesterday, so I'm having a cuppa and having a look around. Also, FYI, I've spent about an hour looking out the window this morning already, Malverns looking gorgeous today, so don't you worry about me, poppet x

22 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Just seen this, so all this is about getting likes, how shallow and insecure you must be, personally I would rather call it the way I see without the need to cosy up to anyone. Still if it makes you happy to be abusive and sarcastic and it makes your world a bit more tolerable, then I understand.... me? I am far too busy to care.:yawn: 

:sad26:

13 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I find trawling this thread to quote something I wrote on 8th June a bit sad, if I'm being honest. As for me, I've got 8 days left in my current job, not got a lot to do. Someone just bought cakes for losing the Super 6 bet yesterday, so I'm having a cuppa and having a look around. Also, FYI, I've spent about an hour looking out the window this morning already, Malverns looking gorgeous today, so don't you worry about me, poppet x

ymax-branning-champers-ee-e1420837581253.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

They both are !

If my memory serves me correct i read on city website early June we have already offered 2.5m for him and it had been excepted.just personal terms tba.

33 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Sounds lovely. Why are you leaving? I'm worried about you and Lee Tomlin now!

12 minutes ago, Gazred said:

C'mon everyone, group hug for Woodsy...come an cosy up!

Bring the tissues, I'm a little upset.....

12 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Sounds lovely. Why are you leaving? I'm worried about you and Lee Tomlin now!

There's a **** here, called Neil, keeps picking on me, so Mummy said I should leave and find some new friends ;)

11 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

the mint ones are so much better

Take that back back.......now.

Tom we really need to install a dislike button for such sacrilege comments like the one above.

As for Tomlin, it'll be nice to have an end to it sooner rather than later. It's getting boring now.

How hard can it be? We know what Bournemouth want, we know what Tomlin wants. If its too much then try and negotiate, if LT isn't interested then move on.

My feeling is he's waiting round for a better offer.

7 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Bring the tissues, I'm a little upset.....

There's a **** here, called Neil, keeps picking on me, so Mummy said I should leave and find some new friends ;)

Ah! The rumour I heard was that we were negotiating a swap deal. Tomlin to City with OTIB losing Woodsy to B'muff with 2M adjustment in our favour as the lad has so much potential and is still under 48

I can not reveal my source, but suffice to say LJ was not HP!

3 minutes ago, Scrumpy said:

The guy is hardly going to come out and say we're in negotiations and demands haven't been met. Media training and agent advice have been demonstrated here.

Official talks are on-going.

Sorry you have gone right off topic here.... What's your favourite poppets?

3 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Source?

I am sworn to to double dog source secrecy. However I can reveal that I get my info from within the club. That is of course from within the the Filton Aerospace Sports n Social club! Unimpeachable!!  

41 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Angry one off the wrist?

That's gonna cause some friction... 

32 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Ah! The rumour I heard was that we were negotiating a swap deal. Tomlin to City with OTIB losing Woodsy to B'muff with 2M adjustment in our favour as the lad has so much potential and is still under 48

I can not reveal my source, but suffice to say LJ was not HP!

I want £30k/week, the #39 shirt and a sea view or this ain't going down. As my agent you'd better be worth the 60% you're charging..... 

26 minutes ago, NeilS said:

I thought you might have too much time on your hands, well office wallers and all that, that's no life really is it? Hence all the childish name calling, I get it now, I mean it wouldn't happen outside of an office, would it?  Ahh the Malverns, you stare at them from your office window, I actually walk them, and fish under their shadow on the Severn, yesterday I was fishing the Wye, good luck with the Office.:P  

No, it's a shit life. But at least I don't fish, now I get it. All that time on your hands and that's the most exciting it gets for you. Stay strong bro

1 hour ago, redmycolour said:

If my memory serves me correct i read on city website early June we have already offered 2.5m for him and it had been excepted.just personal terms tba.

I think you are mistaken, when was the last time city announced a transfer fee,

for the last 10 years any fee's we've paid have been undisclosed that 9 million for grey turned out to be 4.5 million in the end

Archived