IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

49 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

indeed if you can sort the chuff from the good ones, my general rule is anyone with Agent in their name are normally the ones to ignore

Not just for football, news stories as they develop.

Some agents on there are legit, but difficult to tell amongst the fakes.

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Not just for football, news stories as they develop.

Some agents on there are legit, but difficult to tell amongst the fakes.

indeed, but you learn pretty quickly which ones are full of shit 

23 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Perhaps Portishead has today opened its own airport with direct flights to and from Cancun and P'head Red has some breaking news to share but he's been forced to sign a non-disclosure? Or perhaps he's using an invisible font?

I can't think what else it could be. :blink:

6 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Perhaps Portishead has today opened its own airport with direct flights to and from Cancun and P'head Red has some breaking news to share but he's been forced to sign a non-disclosure? Or perhaps he's using an invisible font?

You have to put a lighted candle behind your monitor and all will be revealed.

20 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Unfortunately not, i should have clarified in my edit. I had mentioned that blackburn look to be singing an attacking midfielder from the prem, i have since found out that it's very unlikely to be tomlin, hence I took it off. 

Anything to do with his honeymoon antics?

22 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Unfortunately not, i should have clarified in my edit. I had mentioned that blackburn look to be singing an attacking midfielder from the prem, i have since found out that it's very unlikely to be tomlin, hence I took it off. 

Is singing an attacking midfielder like the Singing Postman? For the education and betterment of the younger members of OTIB ... (don't have nightmares)

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=singing+postman&view=detail&mid=765971F8718D9BD98736765971F8718D9BD98736&FORM=VIRE

singingpostman2.jpg

20 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Is singing an attacking midfielder like the Singing Postman? For the education and betterment of the younger members of OTIB ... (don't have nightmares)

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=singing+postman&view=detail&mid=765971F8718D9BD98736765971F8718D9BD98736&FORM=VIRE

singingpostman2.jpg

I prefer the Splodgenessabounds version!

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

Unfortunately not, i should have clarified in my edit. I had mentioned that blackburn look to be signing an attacking midfielder from the prem, i have since found out that it's very unlikely to be tomlin, hence I took it off. 

Why delete it? The forum lives on unfounded rumours. Instead of deleting it you should have embellished the rumour with some "ITK facts". 

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

Unfortunately not, i should have clarified in my edit. I had mentioned that blackburn look to be signing an attacking midfielder from the prem, i have since found out that it's very unlikely to be tomlin, hence I took it off. 

Thank god, I'd hate to lose Tomlin to ******* Blackburn Rovers. It seems like such a depressing club. 

1 hour ago, ciderbeans said:

Bet it will be Nick Powell to Blackburn on a free

According to Alan Nixon(yea I know, Twitter) they're signing a young player on loan from the premier league and that he's not super well known. Said he's quite talented though. Blackburn does seem a dire club however. They've signed that Stokes that was at Celtic. I don't reckon he's too good but you never know but I'm glad that market is one we stay away from(big wages and ego with mediocre talent). 

12 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

There's no need for that kind of language,invisible or not.....

Maybe he's off to Spain to train. Spain isn't Mexico. He can be here in a few hours if needed. Though, I always thought he wouldn't sign early in the summer. Always thought he'd wait to see if he were a premier league target first. Many of them are still working on their first and second targets. He could be in someone's top 5 and is next on their list. He's got nothing to lose by waiting. 

14 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Prefer not to say. I'm speaking as a fan that's eager for Tomlin to sign. 

U have said quite a few things on certain transfer and for Wat it's worth I think you're not a bullshitter . Do u think he will sign or not on the information u have 

15 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Again, I'd rather not say anything on any transfers now, after what happened with Hammill.

Thing is mate u said he's going on holiday again will this ever happen . Then u say u don't want to talk about it . I don't think people blame u for the hammill thing . I don't certainly. Will tomlin sign or not

Archived