IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

35 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Thing is mate u said he's going on holiday again will this ever happen . Then u say u don't want to talk about it . I don't think people blame u for the hammill thing . I don't certainly. Will tomlin sign or not

What are you on about mate. Yes I said that, then I said I won't say what I've been told. I'll say what I wish, and certainly won't be put under pressure to say something by posters like you. 

17 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

What are you on about mate. Yes I said that, then I said I won't say what I've been told. I'll say what I wish, and certainly won't be put under pressure to say something by posters like you. 

Posters like me . I was being polite mate . Attention seeking *****

2 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Him going on holiday again could well be good news !

Perhaps everything is done and he can relax leaving the details to his agent.

Glass half full I know but possible.

Yes indeed which reminds me, anyone on webcam watch last couple of days.

Maybe he's waiting to see who else we are actually going to sign before committing to us?

Just in case he signs & we don't actually manage to strengthen significantly & he doesn't really want to commit to another relegation battle?

So if we can get another 2 or 3 first teamers in, it may show him that we do actually mean business & others are also buying into the "project"...........

Things are still very early in regards to getting signings made & getting squads settled especially when you consider how many management changes there were in the division last season, so more or less every club will still be trying to get their manages squads to how they would like, be that down to promotion, relegation or being a fairly new manager at their respective club & wanting to bring their own players into their club?

4 hours ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Again, I'd rather not say anything on any transfers now, after what happened with Hammill.

Wah wah wah. Either don't say anything at all and get over it or contribute as you were beforehand. This petty 'I'd rather not say' rubbish is just clogging up discussion. You got something wrong, who cares?! 

Anyways, Tomlin - I guess a medical wouldn't be required as we would've had all his records on file now after his previous one? Terms could already be thrashed out or continue to be whist on holiday? I'm just speculating, I'm guess they do  medicals before a loan? 

12 minutes ago, Clarky89 said:

Wah wah wah. Either don't say anything at all and get over it or contribute as you were beforehand. This petty 'I'd rather not say' rubbish is just clogging up discussion. You got something wrong, who cares?! 

Anyways, Tomlin - I guess a medical wouldn't be required as we would've had all his records on file now after his previous one? Terms could already be thrashed out or continue to be whist on holiday? I'm just speculating, I'm guess they do  medicals before a loan? 

I am contributing, just not posting what my mates told me. It that alright or not. Jesus Christ 

8 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

I am contributing, just not posting what my mates told me. It that alright or not. Jesus Christ 

It's a tough one for you now, I'm afraid.

After disclosing that you had a "source" at the club, people are clearly going to sit up and take notice. Brownhill came off, Hammill fell apart at the last minute and Matthews seems to be going slower than people hoped.

I've no doubt that you posted in good faith and that you were correct at the time of posting. Your posts always seemed to be logical and showed a clear level of inside knowledge.

Unfortunately, some people lost it after Hammill's u-turn. People get angry quickly and sometimes "shoot the messenger". That's life.

Once you've disclosed that you've got a source, though, people are always going to take note of your posts and you'll find it nigh on impossible to quote your own thoughts without someone thinking it's the view of your source.

If I were you, I'd either invent a Tetbury Massive style "in my opinion" for when you're quoting your source, or speak nicely to Tomarse and ask for a name change, never quoting from your source again (if you truly want a fresh start).

Either way, I enjoyed hearing your insights and hold the Hammill u-turn against you at all. If you wanted to just send me a PM with the latest news every now and again, that's fine as well! 

1 hour ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

It's a tough one for you now, I'm afraid.

After disclosing that you had a "source" at the club, people are clearly going to sit up and take notice. Brownhill came off, Hammill fell apart at the last minute and Matthews seems to be going slower than people hoped.

I've no doubt that you posted in good faith and that you were correct at the time of posting. Your posts always seemed to be logical and showed a clear level of inside knowledge.

Unfortunately, some people lost it after Hammill's u-turn. People get angry quickly and sometimes "shoot the messenger". That's life.

Once you've disclosed that you've got a source, though, people are always going to take note of your posts and you'll find it nigh on impossible to quote your own thoughts without someone thinking it's the view of your source.

If I were you, I'd either invent a Tetbury Massive style "in my opinion" for when you're quoting your source, or speak nicely to Tomarse and ask for a name change, never quoting from your source again (if you truly want a fresh start).

Either way, I enjoyed hearing your insights and hold the Hammill u-turn against you at all. If you wanted to just send me a PM with the latest news every now and again, that's fine as well! 

exactly, I'm sure he (Hammil) didn't consult you in his decision…what you posted was correct at the time, no doubt. coyrs

4 hours ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

You've changed your tone very quickly

I think you just need to accept that your 'done' post regarding three transfers backfired on you and made several people a bit p*ssed off because people acting ITK is just a bit annoying when they clearly don't know what they are talking about - or so it seems.

I have no doubt you posted in good faith about Hammill, Brownhill and Matthews, and I don't count myself amongst the 'p*ssed off several' but when you confirm three transfers on here and only one happens you have to expect a bit of a backlash...

CITYAREREDANDWHITE, I don't mean to be jumping on the band wagon here but I agree you're being a bit sensitive about all this and I hope you start posting like you were before Hamill's u turn.

I found it interesting and believe you were sharing information in good faith. However when one backfires and you have been saying very definite statements, like you did, then you have to expect some sort of backlash on a forum like this without spitting out your dummy. Just take it and carry on like you were please.

Oh and also, of course you have the right to say on here what you want but similarly others do too now that one of your 'done deals' didn't materialise.

21 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I think you just need to accept that your 'done' post regarding three transfers backfired on you and made several people a bit p*ssed off because people acting ITK is just a bit annoying when they clearly don't know what they are talking about - or so it seems.

I have no doubt you posted in good faith about Hammill, Brownhill and Matthews, and I don't count myself amongst the 'p*ssed off several' but when you confirm three transfers on here and only one happens you have to expect a bit of a backlash...

Or someone is feeding your contact bullshit to find out where the leak is.

Or you have a very tenuous contact who makes uneducated guesses.

Or you made it up.

Anyway, stop being so precious.

Archived