IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

38 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Or someone is feeding your contact bullshit to find out where the leak is.

Or you have a very tenuous contact who makes uneducated guesses.

Or you made it up.

Anyway, stop being so precious.

Was at a party on Saturday, was told by someone with a tentative link to the club that Tomlin will definitely be signing, the guy is very genuine, but who knows, I 'm sure we'll know one way or the other in the next week or so

3 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Or someone is feeding your contact bullshit to find out where the leak is.

Or you have a very tenuous contact who makes uneducated guesses.

Or you made it up.

Anyway, stop being so precious.

Think you directed this at the wrong person! I haven't claimed to have any contacts! Quoted me in error?!

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Think you directed this at the wrong person! I haven't claimed to have any contacts! Quoted me in error?!

Apologies, no not directed at you, but at Red on white or whatever he is called.  I was building on your reply and quoted you in error instead of directly to him..Sorry.

Lee Johnson genuinely came to me in a dream last night and told me were close to signing Tomlin as well as a host of other players. I asked why him why he was sharing this information with me, Robin101. 

And he said to me, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the otib. Whoever believes will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.".

Woke up in a cold sweat. 

3 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Lee Johnson genuinely came to me in a dream last night and told me were close to signing Tomlin as well as a host of other players. I asked why him why he was sharing this information with me, Robin101. 

And he said to me, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the otib. Whoever believes will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.".

Woke up in a cold sweat. 

hallelujah praise the gospel according to Robin101 

13 hours ago, harrys said:

Was at a party on Saturday, was told by someone with a tentative link to the club that Tomlin will definitely be signing, the guy is very genuine, but who knows, I 'm sure we'll know one way or the other in the next week or so

Was the party at The Old Crown, Harry?

10 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Woke up in a cold sweat. 

:shocking:

'kin 'ell.

Have you managed to get an appointment with your doctor yet?

2 hours ago, Robin101 said:

Woke up in a cold sweat. 

You had that dream as well?

2 hours ago, Robin101 said:

Woke up in a cold sweat. 

Did he tell you that you were going to have  a child ? 

2 minutes ago, Super said:

I thought we put in a offer ages ago?

Not officially apparently!

Must be sounding out his agent though surely. A 5 min call would let you know if A: He is interested in a move, B: Ballpark expectations of salary or C: I'll let you know A and B once he returns from holiday. The club must know already if this is a lost cause or worth pursuing. 

Archived