IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

2 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

Take that back back.......now.

Tom we really need to install a dislike button for such sacrilege comments like the one above.

As for Tomlin, it'll be nice to have an end to it sooner rather than later. It's getting boring now.

How hard can it be? We know what Bournemouth want, we know what Tomlin wants. If its too much then try and negotiate, if LT isn't interested then move on.

My feeling is he's waiting round for a better offer.

We did and people just childlishly abused it and negg'ed anything from people they didn't like.

3 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Can I be in the dick waving contest too?

I have a Jag, I live in a beautiful 4 bed detached house overlooking rolling hills (and the M42). 

My wife is far too beautiful for me and I Have a job that's decidedly average. 

Most importantly, I have enough Tangle Twisters in the freezer to keep me going for a week. 

Anyone else got any life highlights they'd care to share?

I gots me an office in my house as well :dance:

I embellish a little. It's a box room with a computer and a Lexmark scanner. 

So today we have learnt many things:

Woodsy doesn't really get on with Neil who fishes the Wye and thinks we should all get out more . Fordy has a big house but in a crap area made tolerable by his aesthetically pleasing wife. Scrumpy tried in vain to post sensibly but Super really does have a thing about Poppets so the Major made some sweet comments whilst Red Squirrel has a Honda lawnmower. Redoxo gets his ITK from Filton aerospace Wheeltappers and Shunters club and Rudolf Hucker has had everyone.

LEE TOMLIN- if you're reading this, I hope you're prowd of yourself, now just join up or we'll spit in your pie.

PS  29AR has an office in his house

11 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Woodsy doesn't really get on with Neil who fishes the Wye and thinks we should all get out more . Fordy has a big house but in a crap area made tolerable by his aesthetically pleasing wife. Scrumpy tried in vain to post sensibly but Super really does have a thing about Poppets so the Major made some sweet comments whilst Red Squirrel has a Honda lawnmower. Redoxo gets his ITK from Filton aerospace Wheeltappers and Shunters club and Rudolf Hucker has had everyone.

LEE TOMLIN- if you're reading this, I hope you're prowd of yourself, now just join up or we'll spit in your pie.

Roll on tomorrow.....!

11 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

... well not Fordy's aesthetically pleasing wife. Yet.

On 21 June 2016 at 15:43, Thatch35 said:

dear oh dear, look I have no idea how it works, nor do you. But your comment is rubbish. There has to be an offer for negotiations to start, same with anything..i think.

No offer has been made. Nothing has happened regarding signing LT, that's the way I see it. At the end of the day he maybe way out of the budget, if so fair enough.

I skin squirrels to make coats for other squirrels! It's a win win situation as I like squirrel stew and squirrels gets coats!

I would love to earn £20K+  a week.....sadly some people don't earn that in a year.....

I like many just want to know how far along the process we are.....

This situation reminds me of the debarcle that led to last season where we constantly fought for survival........after being told no last minute.

Everyone needs a dose of reality......Lee we want you.....but we can't wait forever......MA, LJ and SL.....you speak of getting business done early now is the time to act on those words and give us some sleep filled nights.....

Rant over

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

God your post just reminded me so much of this. I used to love this......

3 hours ago, pongo88 said:

I've heard that you usually go commando. 

Not since the trouser splitting incident at a friend's Father's funeral . I bought the house down as my pert arse cheeks made an impromptu appearance  as the congregation lined up before the coffin .

Luckily Madame Isewater whipped my shirt tails out to cover my embarrassment .

My friend could n't understand why people were desperately trying to stifle their giggles . Now you know what it's like when you know you should n't laugh ?

( If not ' Life of Brian ' and Biggus Dickus would be Worth a look )

It was like a scene from a ' Carry On ' film .

Archived