IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

22 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

I don't think we have to wait for Adam Baker to be in the country to announce it, especially if LT is still on his hols. 

It's a big media team so doesn't matter if he's there or not. He doesn't even do the club interviews any more 

1 hour ago, Super said:

Who cares about Tomlin all I want to know is whether Neil and Woodsy have gone fishing together.

18 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

Woodsy has been fishing for years!

Cmon fellas, have you not been paying attention! So again, Woodsy is PX in the Tomlin deal! We get Tomlin, Harry Redknapp gets a brown envelope and a new neighbour in Poole, we get an extra 2m for letting go such a vital cog in the OTIB wheel go much of which Tomasre will use to upgrade the forum!

Woodsy is currently fishing with his great mate @NeilS and is waiting for Adam Baker to come back from the Euro's after England have beaten Iceland (yes I know you were with me up until the last bit!) 

12 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Cmon fellas, have you not been paying attention! So again, Woodsy is PX in the Tomlin deal! We get Tomlin, Harry Redknapp gets a brown envelope and a new neighbour in Poole, we get an extra 2m for letting go such a vital cog in the OTIB wheel go much of which Tomasre will use to upgrade the forum!

Woodsy is currently fishing with his great mate @NeilS and is waiting for Adam Baker to come back from the Euro's after England have beaten Iceland (yes I know you were with me up until the last bit!) 

Does the brown envelope go direct to Arry, or via his dog?

2 minutes ago, daored said:

Does the brown envelope go direct to Arry, or via his dog?

That bit is still undefined and will be ascertained by the party's legal team and the relative boneo to brown envelope ratio! Allegedly!....Source Arry's Dog!

I reckon he signed yesterday and has gone back to Bournemouth to load up the Transit that we`ve hired for him over the weekend and is driving it back up Monday morning in time for the photocall. He has to be back by 12 though as the van`s due back at 1 and the club have said they`re not paying any excess hire charges. We are paying for his diesel though.

Archived