IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

11 hours ago, cheshire_red said:

Nantwich? Trying to work out why LJ would live there? I used to.

Nice place, Nantwich. I committed the heinous folly of moving to Coppenhall, in Crewe. *sigh*

Sometimes you look back on your life and think, "WTF was I thinking?". A bit like getting married.

I've never known more about a footballer's holidaying schedule than Lee Tomlin's. I don't even know that much about where my misses is and she's been out of the house for two weeks. It wasn't until she came back this morning with a tan that I clicked that she'd been to Mexico. 

4 minutes ago, Coppello said:

I've never known more about a footballer's holidaying schedule than Lee Tomlin's. I don't even know that much about where my misses is and she's been out of the house for two weeks. It wasn't until she came back this morning with a tan that I clicked that she'd been to Mexico. 

With Tomlin?

59 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Giving him your Mrs, that's taking one for the team. Bravo!

8 hours ago, citywest30 said:

Fairly sure he started his second career as a property tycoon during his playing days with us. Think he's probably got a massive portfolio by now.

They always reckon that little blokes have got massive portfolios!!!

:yes:

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

Blimey Major have you ever made a reply without some wise crack, innuendo, or sarcasm attempt?

Don't have a tantrum. We need the Major to remind us what the forum is really about. I'm not sure what this is exactly, but it's definitely not factual stories. 

• Admin
5 hours ago, Red Army 87 said:

Tomlin has just tweeted that he's home in England now. MA is probably camped outside his house.

Surely he'll have broken in and be sat in the dark in the corner ready to greet Lee movie-villain-stylee. "We've been waiting for you Mr Tomlin"

3 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Don't have a tantrum. We need the Major to remind us what the forum is really about. I'm not sure what this is exactly, but it's definitely not factual stories. 

Exactly. If we wanted plain facts backed by exhaustive research and followed by thoughtful, considered opinion we`d be reading GasChat.

7 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:
9 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Sometimes you look back on your life and think, "what was I thinking?". A bit like getting married. 

You mean there's a Mrs Mike Hunt-Hertz ?  ..... Hmm, I'm sure she must have asked herself that very same question pretty soon after the wedding,.....

..especially while waiting for the doctor to call her name at the local health centre for the first time. ;)

Archived