IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

5 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Or Tomlin, considering he lives in Leicester 

Does he still live up that way? I knew he was from there but assumed he`d moved down south. I`ve no idea what the norm is for a player when they get transferred from one end of the country to the other, do they stay in rented flats or something?

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I reckon he signed yesterday and has gone back to Bournemouth to load up the Transit that we`ve hired for him over the weekend and is driving it back up Monday morning in time for the photocall. He has to be back by 12 though as the van`s due back at 1 and the club have said they`re not paying any excess hire charges. We are paying for his diesel though.

Red diesel, obviously.

13 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Must have kept as a rental/investment....Isn't that up past Shrewsbury??....no way he would be driving to work and back from there..first foot on the Curbishly ladder?!!

Fairly sure he started his second career as a property tycoon during his playing days with us. Think he's probably got a massive portfolio by now.

11 hours ago, Charliesboots said:

Tomlin's tweeting again...

"Loving Life" apparently and "Haters are your confirmation that you are doing something right"

Would paste the tweet but the forum is not allowing uploads for some reason...

As a philosophy to live by, it's not a classic is it.

Archived