IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

6 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

That's gonna cause some friction... 

I want £30k/week, the #39 shirt and a sea view or this ain't going down. As my agent you'd better be worth the 60% you're charging..... 

No, it's a shit life. But at least I don't fish, now I get it. All that time on your hands and that's the most exciting it gets for you. Stay strong bro

Have to agree on fishing, people who go night fishing are even worse.

54 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Take that back back.......now.

Tom we really need to install a dislike button for such sacrilege comments like the one above.

As for Tomlin, it'll be nice to have an end to it sooner rather than later. It's getting boring now.

How hard can it be? We know what Bournemouth want, we know what Tomlin wants. If its too much then try and negotiate, if LT isn't interested then move on.

My feeling is he's waiting round for a better offer.

The mint ones are nicer, FACT! Only those who are ITK know that.

51 minutes ago, NeilS said:

I thought you might have too much time on your hands, well office wallers and all that, that's no life really is it? Hence all the childish name calling, I get it now, I mean it wouldn't happen outside of an office, would it?  Ahh the Malverns, you stare at them from your office window, I actually walk them, and fish under their shadow on the Severn, yesterday I was fishing the Wye, good luck with the Office.:P  

Can I be in the dick waving contest too?

I have a Jag, I live in a beautiful 4 bed detached house overlooking rolling hills (and the M42). 

My wife is far too beautiful for me and I Have a job that's decidedly average. 

Most importantly, I have enough Tangle Twisters in the freezer to keep me going for a week. 

Anyone else got any life highlights they'd care to share?

40 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

That's gonna cause some friction... 

I want £30k/week, the #39 shirt and a sea view or this ain't going down. As my agent you'd better be worth the 60% you're charging..... 

No, it's a shit life. But at least I don't fish, now I get it. All that time on your hands and that's the most exciting it gets for you. Stay strong bro

The Sea View is a goer, downside is you are living next door to Harry Redknapp! 30K A WEEK is fine and they would have gone a bit higher, but I negotiated an increase in my agents fee (HR had some unused brown envelopes he let them/me have) as I am only getting 60% from you.

Btw 39 shirt is going to some Johnny Foreigner. But they said 69 was available particularly for away games!

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

I thought you might have too much time on your hands, well office wallers and all that, that's no life really is it? Hence all the childish name calling, I get it now, I mean it wouldn't happen outside of an office, would it?  Ahh the Malverns, you stare at them from your office window, I actually walk them, and fish under their shadow on the Severn, yesterday I was fishing the Wye, good luck with the Office.:P  

Tuesday fishing, Wye.

Wednesday fishing, OTIB

11 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

NeilS = Legend...... @Woodsy is like jamie vardy..... ;)

Here he is, Tetbury Bellend......

9 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

The Sea View is a goer, downside is you are living next door to Harry Redknapp! 30K A WEEK is fine and they would have gone a bit higher, but I negotiated an increase in my agents fee (HK has some unused brown envelopes he let them have) as I am only getting 60% from you.

Getting HK involved was a master stroke. Has he done the interview at the club gates yet? I can't wait to hear him say 'Woodsy' and 'trific' in the same sentence. That's defo on the bucket list!

8 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Oh no!!!!!

It's chocolate pun time. Blame the Major. I heard a wispa when LT will sign. All the other info on this thread mars a great discussion. 

Would Woodsy give Neil his last Rolo?

36 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Can I be in the dick waving contest too?

I have a Jag, I live in a beautiful 4 bed detached house overlooking rolling hills (and the M42). 

My wife is far too beautiful for me and I Have a job that's decidedly average. 

Most importantly, I have enough Tangle Twisters in the freezer to keep me going for a week. 

Anyone else got any life highlights they'd care to share?

i got a honda................................lawnmower

9 minutes ago, Super said:

Would Woodsy give Neil his last Rolo?

I would, as it goes. I'm quite a nice bloke in real life, and Rolo's aren't my favs, if I'm honest

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Doubt it he's more likely to put a bounty on his head

Clever, like it!

Archived