IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

On 6/14/2016 at 10:05, Woodsy said:

Blimey - sometimes there is just no news, is there!?

How is that 'teasing' - he's in Cancun, it's hot. I'd say it was more 'truthful'......

I don't do Twitter so I don't understand all the nuances, but my basic understanding is that you put a post up and if you want someone's attention you put #then their name? So if he wants to tease us wouldn't he have to # several tens of thousands of people?

Surely he is winding his mates up?

Anyway he is on his honeymoon, what is he doing on the beach?

54 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Pity you can`t see the huge full English with extra fried bread that`s just out of shot to the right.

#leetomlin10 Congratulations. When you are on your Honeymoon you need to keep your strength up (amongst other things) so please Eat, Drink and be Merry and continue to be OUR FAT BAR STEWARD as the Brentford sups put it because we love you as you are and need you to come ..  and join us permanently, so don’t delay sign today or as soon as you can.. remember the old west country saying “Cider is the spice of life” and you are RED HOT !!! ( well I suppose it’s hot in Cancun )

• Admin
8 hours ago, Neo said:

As Tomlin said himself to the Blackburn fan on twitter; he has been linked to every Championship club there is.

The sooner he is back and a deal done with somebody (obviously hopefully us) the better for this forum and obviously the club as we appear to be very much in the running (if not favourites), so it must be eating in to their time and can be highly distracting from other targets who may fall by the wayside.

Personally I feel confident for no real reason.  Just the badge thumping last season, the fact he banters City fans often, likes Bristol Sport related tweets etc. just suggests a real enjoyment of his time here and you would hope a decent package and the 100% guarantee of adoration he knows he will receive here will swing this.

Surely the biggest news in the 29 pages of speculation thus far is Neo's return from posting exile?

3 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

It's more of the case that our hard core support just want to cement our position in the Championship.

It certainly will generate a lot of column inches if he signs and most City fans will be beaming with the news. Any amount of things could block it though. Still, if he does sign, we`ll be building a team on solid foundations.

On 15 June 2016 at 16:53, CityCity said:

gaffer is impressed by his healthy Breakfast :yawn:

FullSizeRender.jpg

One of the many reasons why I don't use Twitter. Why anyone feels the need to share a picture if their breakfast with thousands of people baffles me! 

15 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

One of the many reasons why I don't use Twitter. Why anyone feels the need to share a picture if their breakfast with thousands of people baffles me! 

That's a shame, because you're missing out. Twitter is fantastic for breaking news and real time updates for things. 

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

That's a shame, because you're missing out. Twitter is fantastic for breaking news and real time updates for things. 

indeed if you can sort the chuff from the good ones, my general rule is anyone with Agent in their name are normally the ones to ignore

Archived