IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

25 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

That song is stuck in my head too....

17 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I was suffering with severe depression, but a change of jobs cleared it right up

Good on you mate, don't let the bastards grind you down

3 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

And every time I read a post from Fordy it's in the style of Gene Hunt  from Life on Mars...does he drive a Quattro to your knowledge.?

Funnily enough, he sent me a pic of his new motor just last week....as I know nothing about cars I did have to ask what is was

It wasn't a Quattro, but I can't remember what it was!!

True story that!

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I've been in the same place as both Strawberry and the now Mrs Tomlin, I can confirm they are two different people

Now, a future Mrs Flint and you could be closer to the truth.....!

Don't be fooled....have you seen Mrs Doubtfire or Tootsie :P

I'm not claiming to be in the know are anything. But I have been reliably informed that Tomlin is waiting till this thread gets into three figure pages before he will sit down and talk to LJ. He read the Akos Buzaky thread from three years ago and won't contemplate talking until we exceed that figure. 

don't really want to disclose the info but it was my mates, sisters father's, uncle's grandmothers, niece's boyfriends goldfish that was informed. 

So shhh don't let on that I told you 

1 hour ago, Doozerchris said:

And every time I read a post from Fordy it's in the style of Gene Hunt  from Life on Mars...does he drive a Quattro to your knowledge.?

He posted pictures on here the other week showing that in his garden he now bbq's on a railway steam locomotive so I suppose anything is possible.

1 hour ago, Doozerchris said:

How odd- I always read Fordy's posts in the style of Bert Lynch from Z Cars.... does he drive a Zephyr or did he convert it to a BBQ?

47 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

How odd- I always read Fordy's posts in the style of Bert Lynch from Z Cars.... does he drive a Zephyr or did he convert it to a BBQ?

I'd say it's more like PC McGary from Camberwick Green and Trumpton 

Archived