IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

31 minutes ago, Chessels Chick said:

will it be announced today?? Picture of him holding a City shirt on beach in Cancun, the one he packed especially for his holiday?! Would SO make my weekend if it was

A slow reveal with a beach towel 

or 

walking out of the sea in his red city shorts a la Daniel Craig?

6 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Tomlin has been teasing us all summer so far, doubt someone would do that who didn't want to come back and has possibly told his agent to sort the deal, as this is what he wants?

To go to a place where you're worshipped would be hard for anyone to turn down. 

And he referred to us as 'We' yesterday!!! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

8 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Tomlin has been teasing us all summer so far, doubt someone would do that who didn't want to come back and has possibly told his agent to sort the deal, as this is what he wants?

and I expect the fact that Bristol City Council spending £4000 on pies to celebrate Euro Green capital success hasn't gone unnoticed.

4 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

On twitter, re the conversation with his mates about his beach run

12 Minute run #walked11ofthem !!

It was a Twitter conversation with a Huddersfield player. About their warm ups. Joking that they were knackered and that's why we spanked them. 

29 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Not for me it was n't . I'm not the Messiah , now frock off.

I reckon the whole family in Tomlin #10 shirts, on the beach

With their little lad saying 'pick ee out the stingers, me babber', Mrs Tomlin necks a can of Thatchers Gold whilst the man himself starts 'Tomlin's on fire' in an effort to make it go viral

What isn't to love about any of that?

5 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I reckon the whole family in Tomlin #10 shirts, on the beach

With their little lad saying 'pick ee out the stingers, me babber', Mrs Tomlin necks a can of Thatchers Gold whilst the man himself starts 'Tomlin's on fire' in an effort to make it go viral

What isn't to love about any of that?

I reckon "Tomlin's coming home" would be more of a viral sensation, especially among OTIB members...

Archived