IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

My take on it is if we have the desire to afford and convince Gary O'Neill then bagging Tomlin should be a done deal. You don't bring in the likes of O'Neill and surround him with dross. Lots of positive chatter ('ambitious Bristol City' etc..) - we are going for it I reckon and could be exciting times ahead. Bring it on - now could be our time.

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`ve still got this notion, probably just wishful thinking, that the deal`s already done and all parties have agreed to wait till after his wedding/honeymoon to announce it.

If you feel it in your bones and in your water you may be right. On the other hand, you may have arthritis and a bladder infection. 

Ok, I think I now follow this developing story after a few days mulling it over...

So Packs Dad was right after all...

Tomlin is still be sought after by MA...

Nixon has gone a bit quiet...

Tomlin has been active on Twitter this afternoon and referred to us as "We"...

That'll do for me...he's signing. 

Oh and as for the Newcastle link, his name hasn't been mentioned to me by the person who would decide those matters...Kodjia however was.

12 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

So you are going to drive/train it down to Bournemouth and hang around until he gets back from his honeymoon? Sleeping in the van to save money I hope?

He's honeymooning in a caravan at Mudeford Bay.....you can attach a tow bar and drive him here while he's asleep.

8 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

No, but Monkeh has just killed the little bit of excitement i did get from it!

In response to that BBC article, Tomlin was told to 'spill the beans' by some rugby player I've never heard of (might have been a Bristol one). Tomlin's response: "Ha ha nothing to at the minute." Then a wink. Which is/was probably true. But, things moving.

22 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

In response to that BBC article, Tomlin was told to 'spill the beans' by some rugby player I've never heard of (might have been a Bristol one). Tomlin's response: "Ha ha nothing to at the minute." Then a wink. Which is/was probably true. But, things moving.

Leicester player, Leicester Tigers rugby. Maybe a mate? 

Whatever happens I think Tomlin is lapping up the attention and loving every minute of all the speculation, he seems very much that personality. So Mr Tomlin, Sir, if you want more of the same pick up that pen and come and be our Big Fish in our rather nice pond! :sun:

31 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

It was Jamal Robinson and yes he plays for Bristol so must be something in it :fingerscrossed:

14 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

And one thing`s for sure, he`ll be loving all the will he/won`t he speculation that`s going on - making his holiday I reckon wind up merchant that he obviously is!

Without reading this I have pretty much just written the same thing. Didn't copy, honest, more a case of great minds huh?!

15 minutes ago, Chessels Chick said:

will it be announced today?? Picture of him holding a City shirt on beach in Cancun, the one he packed especially for his holiday?! Would SO make my weekend if it was

All of the new shirts are being recalled to change the hashtags to #makingbarnsleyangry

12 minutes ago, RedM said:

Leicester player, Leicester Tigers rugby. Maybe a mate? 

Whatever happens I think Tomlin is lapping up the attention and loving every minute of all the speculation, he seems very much that personality. So Mr Tomlin, Sir, if you want more of the same pick up that pen and come and be our Big Fish in our rather nice pond! :sun:

Gonna have to start calling him Zlatomlin!

10 minutes ago, Ashton_Red said:

It was Jamal Robinson and yes he plays for Bristol so must be something in it :fingerscrossed:

Yes, sorry you are right. I got my daughter to look at Twitter for me as I was busy and she said it was a Leicester player. He is the other person copied into the tweet, Jordan Crane. 

Tomlin has been teasing us all summer so far, doubt someone would do that who didn't want to come back and has possibly told his agent to sort the deal, as this is what he wants?

To go to a place where you're worshipped would be hard for anyone to turn down. 

Archived