IGNORED

Season ticket count (Merged)

Topper 123

3 minutes ago, Tall King Blox said:

Why's the criteria for opening the top tier? Coz 3,000 ain't a lot for general sale

Don't know but we were averaging about 1,500 POTD last season, so maybe if we sold another 1,000 ST's (which is probably unlikely) then they'd have to consider opening the top tier.

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

supply and demand

Thanks phantom, I understand that but will there be a plan ready if 4,000 plus rock up on a wet Tuesday night wanting to pay on the day ( or night ) ten minutes before kick off, will they have the bodies in place for stewarding etc.

On Thursday, June 02, 2016 at 10:26, WRERE said:

I'm thinking about getting a season ticket but I don't have anyone to go with. Anyone gone by theirselves before , if so what is it like? To me it feels weird to go alone but at the same time I really want a season ticket this year. I had a season ticket when I was 10 for 5 or 6 seasons but haven't had one since.

I'd echo what others have said - you'll soon get chatting to those around you. There have been periods of time when I have gone on my own (both home and away games) and it's absolutely fine. Much easier than the last few seasons when I've had my kids in tow!

On 2 June 2016 at 10:26, WRERE said:

I'm thinking about getting a season ticket but I don't have anyone to go with. Anyone gone by theirselves before , if so what is it like? To me it feels weird to go alone but at the same time I really want a season ticket this year. I had a season ticket when I was 10 for 5 or 6 seasons but haven't had one since.

Are you a fit, busty, slightly promiscuous young lady..? 

I have a spare seat next to me. 

• Admin
On 02/06/2016 at 15:34, Red Necromancer said:

I checked on April 28 and there were 3874 available, today it was something like 3030.

So cross referencing your cont with the announcement the next day that just over 13000 had been sold tells us that 3874 remaining is approximately 13000 STs.

Right now it is 3003, so that would suggest sales are approximately 13900.

I expect we will finish somewhere between 15000-16000 if we buy well, or around 14250 if we don't.

7 minutes ago, Ian M said:

So cross referencing your cont with the announcement the next day that just over 13000 had been sold tells us that 3874 remaining is approximately 13000 STs.

I expect we will finish somewhere between 15000-16000 if we buy well, or around 14250 if we don't.

Bloody hell thats optimistic i reckon we would be lucky to get 14k. If we had passed 14k the club would have informed us. 

• Admin
29 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Bloody hell thats optimistic i reckon we would be lucky to get 14k. If we had passed 14k the club would have informed us. 

Pretty pessimistic actually to think we won't get to 14k as we are clearly only 100 or sales away from that landmark!

39 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Just done a quick count and there's around 3,100 seats available.

Whichever way you cut it up that's just over 16k seats sold for next season. What the break-up is between season ticket holders, hospitality and schools/BCCT is we can only speculate I suppose.

Bottom line though, assuming the club aren't randomly holding back tickets for POTD, is that we will be averaging comfortably over 19k next season when you add on POTD (approx 1,500) and away fans (approx 1,500). When away sides sell-out we'll be getting over 20k.

On 02/06/2016 at 10:26, WRERE said:

Go on your own and make new friends. It's not as if you won't have any common interests.

18 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Off both? So I'd get a refund of 10% on my City season ticket too? :blink:

Yes. City £259 + Rugby £149 = £408 - 10%. £371 is not exactly minus 10% because the dreaded booking fees slightly complicate the calculation.

D'onde e "En alguna parte"?

11 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Yes. City £259 + Rugby £149 = £408 - 10%. £371 is not exactly minus 10% because the dreaded booking fees slightly complicate the calculation.

D'onde e "En alguna parte"?

It's a great deal, no doubt about that. 

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Are you a fit, busty, slightly promiscuous young lady..? 

I have a spare seat next to me. 

If you are I'll pay for you to have the spare seat next to me. In case you weren't aware it is traditional for season ticket holders to celebrate goals by cuddling the person sat next to them and swapping shirts at the end of the game.

As many have said already, the club would most certainly inform us with great joy if we passed a milestone like 15k season tickets sold so its almost certain that we've sold less than that. I'd guess at just shy of 14k with the final figure being somewhere around 14,500 which would be good. 1.5k-2k pay on the day plus 1-1.5k average away following and that's an average gate of about 17,500-18,000. :)

Also bear in mind that there will be a cap on ST sales and a fair chunk of seats are going to be left for pay on the day. This is amongst other reasons, to avoid people getting in a strop when the top tier has to be opened for non-st holders.

20 hours ago, cynic said:

Which is what S24 has been used for since the South Stand opened..

20k will be nice now and again, but we are realistically looking at around 17-18k tops imo.

Totally agree - really can't see why some think we'll sell out a few times next season. 27k won't happen - we won't entice an extra 10k just because Benitez is in town...

....and if I'm wrong I'll be both surprised and delighted and I'll apologise, but I just can't see it.

4 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Totally agree - really can't see why some think we'll sell out a few times next season. 27k won't happen - we won't entice an extra 10k just because Benitez is in town...

....and if I'm wrong I'll be both surprised and delighted and I'll apologise, but I just can't see it.

I think you will be surprised, if we are doing well crowds of 22-25k will be regular imo. In 07/08 we would have had crowds of that ilk against stoke, west brom, palace etc if capacity had permitted

On 2 June 2016 at 14:43, Thatch35 said:

15500? That would be amazing. Not sure why on the back on such a poor season. I remember the sell outs last season and all the empty seats.

Rather than dismiss it as a "poor season", maybe most fans are able to differentiate between our poor first half of the season, and our vastly improved second half, which has given justified cause for optimism heading into the new campaign. An inconvenient truth for you of course...

On 03/06/2016 at 20:59, Kid in the Riot said:

Just done a quick count and there's around 3,100 seats available.

Whichever way you cut it up that's just over 16k seats sold for next season. What the break-up is between season ticket holders, hospitality and schools/BCCT is we can only speculate I suppose.

Bottom line though, assuming the club aren't randomly holding back tickets for POTD, is that we will be averaging comfortably over 19k next season when you add on POTD (approx 1,500) and away fans (approx 1,500). When away sides sell-out we'll be getting over 20k.

We won't average over 19k next season...we will do well to average over 17....unless we are chasing playoffs,which won't be happening..

47 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

We won't average over 19k next season...we will do well to average over 17....unless we are chasing playoffs,which won't be happening..

Disagree. 16-17k are already guaranteed to be used already next season. Plus 1,000 away fans and pay on the day, id be very surprised shouldn't we average over 19,000

Archived