IGNORED

Season ticket count (Merged)

Topper 123

• Admin
1 hour ago, The New Gate said:

Anyone else cannot log in for season tickets?

1 hour ago, chowie said:

me

58 minutes ago, redder than red said:

Me, absolute joke can't even find the season tickets on sale :(

Have messaged the club and Bristol Sport to advise them

On 20/06/2016 at 11:19, cynic said:

No one knows..

The club are hoping for 15k according to Adam Baker recently, but that will be hard to achieve as they are no longer available to buy.

Also, the online ticketing system is a mess imo - no change there.

My hope that the advent of the sharp suits and commercially minded folk of Bristol Sport would mean a streamlined,  effective,  easier ticket selling operation for us fans have been sadly dashed.

15 minutes ago, cynic said:

Still no online sales............

Tin pot.

It's been there for me today 

Try this link then add to basket

http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/subscriptions

Perhaps there are issues with certain browsers though. I'm on iPhone and ipad - working fine. Also try clearing history/cookies as that sorted a problem I had on the ticket site a while back.

Good luck!

17 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

As highlighted on the fixture thread, season tickets are now on sale, so thought I would look at and share availability

Total excl upper west stand 2963

Dolman - 1359 seats (814 in end rows)

South stand - 461

West stand - 1143 (485in end rows)

If those figures include the family sections there will be about 2500 available for POTD, can't see the upper WS being opened at all next season.

presumably if we get a big FA cup draw the Atyeo can go in Dolman A and the WS Atyeo end.

1 hour ago, Countryfile said:

If those figures include the family sections there will be about 2500 available for POTD, can't see the upper WS being opened at all next season.

presumably if we get a big FA cup draw the Atyeo can go in Dolman A and the WS Atyeo end.

Upper west stand will be open for the August home matches v Newcastle and Villa

almost cert sell outs 

2 hours ago, The New Gate said:

Upper west stand will be open for the August home matches v Newcastle and Villa

almost cert sell outs 

I hope your right, but can't see 8K approx paying on the day unless they include away supporters in the upper tier.

I would really like to hear from the club on how they will handle POTD for Newcastle and Villa.

The use of the top tier has been mishandled in my opinion, I hope next season (2017-18) the club relent and sell STs in the top tier.

I did a count yesterday as they went back on sale. We had 2934 seats available for sale.  Just recounted and we effectively have sold 30 seats yesterday. 

We definately need that Marquee signing to get this moving again. 

• Admin

28/4/16 (last day of initial sale periods) - @Red Necromancer counted 3874 remaining on BS website

29/4/16 (following closure of sale period) - Club announce "just over 13k sold".

27/6/16 2900 remaining on BS website.

Depending on the definition of "just over", eg whether it's 1 or 30, we have sold near enough 14k now.

To be honest this isn't all that good

why build the top tier of the intention wasn't to try and bring in over 20,000 season tickets 

was it Brighton? Who sold about 25,000 season tickets before stadium was even finished?

i find the negativity towards the top tier quite staggering tbh and the club has now got itself in slight  situation with regards to this 

Archived