IGNORED

Euro 2016 thread

Super

14 minutes ago, City169 said:

Population is smaller than Bristols isn't it? Maybe City will qualify for the next Euros

I think so and I seem to remember that 90% of them live in Reykjavik. it's an incredible place to look at and the people are decidedly odd, but in a good way :). 

Love the fact that the first goal scorer for Hungary hasn't scored for club or country since December 2014!! Hardly prolific , the other strikers in the squad must be awful!

good game though, even if it did cost me a tenner!! Had Portugal / Austria double!! 

3 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I would like to jointly award the Lance Armstrong award for sportsmanship to Pepe because he is just a cheating**** and Ronaldo who it appeared to me left the field without shaking hands with any Iceland players whatsoever (apologies to him if i'm wrong) the prancing prima donna****.

Pepe was born a clown and should never have been allowed to play for Portugal or any country where being a tosser isn't tolerated but to talk about Ronaldo is just embarrassing EMB.

4 hours ago, City169 said:

**** off Nani with your rolling around

Nani is sh*t and has been the Tony Daley of Portuguese football for five years. But he actually had a decent game today. And he had one moment on the floor, getting a bit carried away with your frustration. You should see his hood before you assume you're taking a highly paid player down a peg or too. He wouldn't back down on the streets, but kick him and he's very happy to have a free kick.

6 hours ago, Olé said:

Nani is sh*t and has been the Tony Daley of Portuguese football for five years. But he actually had a decent game today. And he had one moment on the floor, getting a bit carried away with your frustration. You should see his hood before you assume you're taking a highly paid player down a peg or too. He wouldn't back down on the streets, but kick him and he's very happy to have a free kick.

He went down screaming and holding his face after one of his ankles got a tiny tap, that pathetic and cheating.

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Ronaldo's behaviour and comments after the game were atrocious. Shock. 

you mean this? Pretty much sums up what a bellend he is.

“Iceland didn’t try anything,” whined the Portuguese captain. “They were just defend, defend, defend and playing on the counterattack. It was a lucky night for them. We should have three points but we are OK. I thought they’d won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end. It was unbelievable. When they don’t try to play and just defend, defend, defend, this in my opinion shows a small mentality and they are not going to do anything in the competition.” They have already accomplished more than expected and were at one with their fans after the final whistle while Ronaldo raged at the referee.

8 minutes ago, Super said:

you mean this? Pretty much sums up what a bellend he is.

“Iceland didn’t try anything,” whined the Portuguese captain. “They were just defend, defend, defend and playing on the counterattack. It was a lucky night for them. We should have three points but we are OK. I thought they’d won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end. It was unbelievable. When they don’t try to play and just defend, defend, defend, this in my opinion shows a small mentality and they are not going to do anything in the competition.” They have already accomplished more than expected and were at one with their fans after the final whistle while Ronaldo raged at the referee.

What an ass.  Superstar gets humbled by minnows and is not allowed to 'win', throws toys out of pram and takes ball home.  No doubting he is a great player, but as a man, he's an utter ass.

Archived