IGNORED

Euro 2016 thread

Super

10 hours ago, Just Red said:

Albania didn't deserve that at all. Really enjoyed that game. It was like an Fa Cup game.

Can't believe France are into the next round. They have been unbelievably poor. Could easily have been knocked out of this tournament.

The stark difference between England looking pretty and only managing a point and France playing pretty poorly but winning both games late on, they have match winners all over the pitch, we have Sterling.

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The stark difference between England looking pretty and only managing a point and France playing pretty poorly but winning both games late on, they have match winners all over the pitch, we have Sterling.

What a player Pogba is. We have nothing close to him, size, strength , ability 

Sat with some Italians and Spanish watching this...they are pissing themselves laughing at the standard of football being played...Got to agree...it's appalling.

Lots of woooooosh clearances...it's like watching football from 30 years ago...very poor.

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

Sat with some Italians and Spanish watching this...they are pissing themselves laughing at the standard of football being played...Got to agree...it's appalling.

Lots of woooooosh clearances...it's like watching football from 30 years ago...very poor.

Have they ever watched Serie A football? Zzzzzzzz

6 minutes ago, Just Red said:

Have they ever watched Serie A football? Zzzzzzzz

I have regularly...I follow Lazio as my second team.

What's exciting about watching 22 players running around energetically yet can't control or pass a football? zzzzzzzzzz

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

I have regularly...I follow Lazio as my second team.

What's exciting about watching 22 players running around energetically yet can't control or pass a football? zzzzzzzzzz

Harsh.. on Dier, who was taught the game in Portugal..

3 minutes ago, Just Red said:

Have you ever watched a derby before?

Yes.

Roma v Lazio

Juve v Torino

Atalanta v Brescia

Genoa v Samp

Chievo v Verona

I can go on if you want.... ;-)

I am saying all this tongue in cheek mind...England have enough talent to play their own game...but are being dragged down to playing scrappy football.

Archived