IGNORED

Hordur "Hodor" Magnusson - Signed

Rocky

Coming from Juve they would have taught him how to defend and play a bit also, could be an outstanding signing for us. This squad is shaping up nicely now 

couple more additions and we could be tge surprise package in the division and do similar to Brighton last season although go a step further ....... Hang on calm down its only July

4 minutes ago, cynic said:

Surprised you got the reference then !

Thunderclap passed away earlier this year ..

On topic - this would be a really good signing for us and I hope its legit..

DJ'ing in the past and slightly hippy (but not the cool side) father. 

In topic, agree - right age, good experience, at face value, looks a good un

Lily Bergen Magnusson striker is set to join Bristol City that plays in the Premier B League.
This confirms he told mbl.is. Lily has been the past two years with Italian club Cesena where he has been on loan from the Italian top clubs Juventus signed him until the beginning of 2011.

Stated that Juventus have agreed a three million bid to buy relentless but it makes him the most expensive player in history.

This is another article about us after him, from tonight

http://www.ruv.is/frett/hordur-bjorgvin-til-bristol

I know it says striker after his name and his is defender, so I'm assuming that's a translating issue

3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

You do know that there are 50% of this forum who right now are confused as **** as to what the other 50% are going on about...!

Are you just being Petty?  You'll break my heart if this doesn't get pulled off.

3 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

That... that's probably just going to make them want to make more puns. Just give them the brush off.

Just annoys me, part of the reason I voted for a seperate transfer forum was so we didn't have one thread of rumour which would have 10 pages of puns added each day making it impossible to keep track of what was going on, and by memory there were a fair few who agreed with that. 

It's not like there isn't a joke thread for them in non football chat or anything.

Archived