IGNORED

Gustav Engvall - It's Official - Signed

1891 B.C. Sweden

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

The article on the main site, stresses this as our 12th first team signing of the transfer window, and then listing them all.

Does this suggest that is it then?

I always get nervous when they say stuff like that. It's like "well, you've had 12, don't expect anymore" hope not especially if he might not be match fit.

kudos to @1891 B.C. Sweden for finding the initial link 

23 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

So we've signed 4?!

Whats with the awkward entourage?

I reckon bloke on the left is the dude LJ was chatting to in the coffee shop photo. Bosh

Buy one get three free.

6 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Locarno indeed... its terribly underrated. 

p.s. My Grandfather, god rest his soul, always said you can judge the character of a man on where he places his hands in a photo; behind the back = respectful, folded = confident and polite, in your pockets = don't, whatever you do, do business with them.

That is football these days I suppose.

My grandfather, God rest his soul, wore Oxford bags so his nuts had plenty of air. Don't remember where he put his hands.

19 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Does any men know who these bouncers are?

No probably not, but I do. They are him representatives, nothing to do with our club. 

So not belittling this signing, but if an unheard of ( by me anyway) young Sewdish player gets 3 in in entourage, how many do some of the big names cart around with them! Must be a coach full.

2 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

ffs? :laugh:

It was an observation. For the amount of money thought he would of had more.

Stessfull day? Or just agitated after reading through the transfer forum all day and all the comedians that came with it?

Its just a typically negative observation, and one that a believe someone else has already shown isn't bad when you look at the minutes played given times subbed on/off.

He has already played for the Swedish first team so clearly has something about him

14 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Its just a typically negative observation, and one that a believe someone else has already shown isn't bad when you look at the minutes played given times subbed on/off.

He has already played for the Swedish first team so clearly has something about him

Well fingers crossed he has the same impact as Hordur..........:fear:

18 minutes ago, SARJ said:

I'm waiting for the "yeah been keeping on eye on this lad since he was 12 and playing for the amateur German football side Von Trapp FC, looks great, always knew we'd sign him" comments.

They're Austrian, Von Trapp FC.

37 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Just checked back to the first post about Gustav. 8.34 pm on Monday. Another one in keeping with virtually all the others, less than two days between rumour and signing and someone none of us expected. City are getting so good at this.

...and first sniff of it anywhere was from our very own Swedish branch. Good work lads.

Archived