IGNORED

Gustav Engvall - It's Official - Signed

1891 B.C. Sweden

29 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

The Kodjia "is off" thread started in June, think LJ probably knew more than us, also Kodjia delinked himself from us on his Social media sites a few weeks ago. I suspect LJ knew of at least the possibility of this happening and had his plans in place over the summer. 

That was pretty unfounded though. When did LJ follow Abraham on Twitter? It was ages back.

3 minutes ago, pritcm said:

Does anyone know how quick he is. I think someone told me you can get this stat off a computer game thingy?

3 minutes ago, pritcm said:

Does anyone know how quick he is. I think someone told me you can get this stat off a computer game thingy?

Electric?

Confirmed then http://www.ifkgoteborg.se/mobil/Nyheter/Nyhet/?v=11062 

IFK Gothenburg striker Gustav Engvall moves to the other side of the North Sea. Today was the last details done with Bristol City. Sporting director Mats Gren: 
- We have finished everything and the transition is now definitive. It is always sad to get rid of talented football players, but we wish, of course Gustav good luck in England and says welcome back one day.

20-year-old Engvall came IFK Gothenburg developing squad that 16-year-old from Färjestadens GoIF on Öland and wrote winter of 2014 a four-year contract with Blåvitt few months after World Cup success with a Swedish 17-årslandslag in Saudi Arabia, when Sweden took the bronze with Gustav as of the leading players.

We will of course remember the fall of 2015, when the young striker sank AIK away from home with two direct hits. Overall, there has been 103 first-team matches and 27 goals in the blue and white shirt.

Bristol City is located after five matches in sixth place in the table. The team will meet in the next round (September 10) Rotherham away. Lucia Day - December 13th - wait a prestigious meeting before radar buddy Lasse Vibe and Brentford.

2 minutes ago, JammyOne said:

ated after five matches in sixth place in the table. The team will meet in the next round (September 10) Rotherham away. Lucia Day - December 13th - wait a prestigious meeting before radar buddy Lasse Vibe and Brentford.

First and last time you'll ever hear a game between us and Brentford described as 'prestigious'.

3 minutes ago, JammyOne said:

Confirmed then http://www.ifkgoteborg.se/mobil/Nyheter/Nyhet/?v=11062 

IFK Gothenburg striker Gustav Engvall moves to the other side of the North Sea. Today was the last details done with Bristol City. Sporting director Mats Gren: 
- We have finished everything and the transition is now definitive. It is always sad to get rid of talented football players, but we wish, of course Gustav good luck in England and says welcome back one day.

20-year-old Engvall came IFK Gothenburg developing squad that 16-year-old from Färjestadens GoIF on Öland and wrote winter of 2014 a four-year contract with Blåvitt few months after World Cup success with a Swedish 17-årslandslag in Saudi Arabia, when Sweden took the bronze with Gustav as of the leading players.

We will of course remember the fall of 2015, when the young striker sank AIK away from home with two direct hits. Overall, there has been 103 first-team matches and 27 goals in the blue and white shirt.

Bristol City is located after five matches in sixth place in the table. The team will meet in the next round (September 10) Rotherham away. Lucia Day - December 13th - wait a prestigious meeting before radar buddy Lasse Vibe and Brentford.

The report goes all "Tommy" in the last paragraph.

Archived