IGNORED

Gustav Engvall - It's Official - Signed

1891 B.C. Sweden

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Official

I think the first thing Gustav should do with his signing fee is buy the bloke on his left a shirt that fits a little better. Took a liking to Clarks pies while in BS3 perhaps?

Anyway, welcome Gustav. Reckon this could be a great signing

1 minute ago, chipdawg said:

I think the first thing Gustav should do with his signing fee is buy the bloke on his left a shirt that fits a little better. Took a liking to Clarks pies while in BS3 perhaps?

Strange comment of the day award :blink:

3 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

Actually I think he should buy himself and the other three odd looking dudes a pair of trousers each that won't restrict your blood and crush your nuts.

Just now, havanatopia said:

Actually I think he should buy himself and the other three odd looking dudes a pair of trousers each that won't restrict your blood and crush your nuts.

I also thought this, but I put that down to modern fashion. As far as I'm concerned, the most important thing in a pair of trousers is a bit of room for the lads to swing about. Kids today...

6 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

Have we just signed the cast of the next Guy Ritchie movie?

12 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

I also thought this, but I put that down to modern fashion. As far as I'm concerned, the most important thing in a pair of trousers is a bit of room for the lads to swing about. Kids today...

Locarno indeed... its terribly underrated. 

p.s. My Grandfather, god rest his soul, always said you can judge the character of a man on where he places his hands in a photo; behind the back = respectful, folded = confident and polite, in your pockets = don't, whatever you do, do business with them.

That is football these days I suppose.

As for hands 'on' pockets ?.. probably wants to be respectful to everyone!

Archived