IGNORED

Roll up, roll up, all you new sign ups (and the rest of ya!)

Dollymarie

I am pleased to announce I have completed the paperwork, passed the medical and have joined the OTIB members on deadline day.

I can't wait to be able to read more awful puns, drunk rants and complaining about Lee Johnson. Long may OTIB continue.

Been meaning to renew my supporter status for some time. 

Thank you Dolly for the prompt. And thank-you to all the mods who have thankless task of policing this forum. Thanks also to the all the behind the keyboards tec guys who keep things running smoothly. 

(There done it… can I have my £5 back now please). 

8 minutes ago, Redrobbin said:

Been meaning to renew my supporter status for some time. 

Thank you Dolly for the prompt. And thank-you to all the mods who have thankless task of policing this forum. Thanks also to the all the behind the keyboards tec guys who keep things running smoothly. 

(There done it… can I have my £5 back now please). 

No! :P 

11 hours ago, Fiale said:

Auto renew would be cool - so used to things doing that now... anyway a good reminder to change my email address as well... anyway, done..

I think PayPal stopped allowing it a few years ago frustratingly. I'll double check that it can't be an option although don't want to unsuspectingly taking your dosh!

Thanks for all who've signed up, Clik continue to support this forum and recently spent several thousand in new hardware in past 12 months :) 

I have now signed, but it was after the deadline of 11pm yesterday. However, I was a free agent so the deadline did not apply to me. 

I am happy to have signed for OTIB and will always give 100%...although if there is a way of only giving 80%, such as paying £4 instead of £5 next year, I will be very happy to do that as well.

Archived