IGNORED

CHSW quiz night - Mon 6th Feb

Dollymarie

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You've got an academic on your team, you'll be favourites.  Sorry @Londoner - I couldn't resist :P

Seriously though, be good to meet some posters in person.

I've said this. The first forum outing in years I believe? Will be good to put faces to forum names.

Must get a pic of Aden for him to sign. It's my sons birthday in February and he'll be stoked. Do they still sell pics in the shop? If not I'll have to bring along his shirt and get him to sign that instead. 

1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

I've said this. The first forum outing in years I believe? Will be good to put faces to forum names.

Must get a pic of Aden for him to sign. It's my sons birthday in February and he'll be stoked. Do they still sell pics in the shop? If not I'll have to bring along his shirt and get him to sign that instead. 

You'll need to bring one with you.

8 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

No they don't, but if they still have this years calendar he's in that :) 

13 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Who's being 'outed' :P

6 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

Team booked & paid for @Londoner

Spaces (x3) availalbe if anyine wishes to join a winning team... god, I sound like Bristol Sport!!! :laugh:

Confident are we?

Ark at she @Davefevs @Dollymarie @WesM @Busterrimes @richwwtk

Tis fighting talk... 

Team OTIB gonna blow you all away... :boxing:

:thumbsup:

On 23/01/2017 at 19:22, Davefevs said:

Ok, here's our line-up so far....just simply named "OTIB"...don't want to confuse the players by overcomplicating something simple:

@Davefevs

@Dollymarie

@Septic Peg

@Busterrimes

@WesM

@richwwtk

Team - just checking we are all ok for Monday?  I won't get there til 18:30 earliest, so someone grab our table if you're there ahead of me.

10 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I'll be a similar time, gotta take foster child to Fishponds for half 5 and then heading back this way. @Septic Peg do you still want me to pick you up? 

Will pm you 

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Team - just checking we are all ok for Monday?  I won't get there til 18:30 earliest, so someone grab our table if you're there ahead of me.

Should be Dave. 

Have you decided who is going to be designated scribe? I'd volunteer but my handwriting changes from beautiful cursive to illiterate scrawl within 5 words.

On 19 January 2017 at 23:57, Davefevs said:

Ok, I'll take it on.  Who wants to be in the Official Unofficial OTIB team?

I only know about football (debatable) and Financial Payment Systems (more debatable), so don't go expecting to win.

if another 3-5 of you want to join me, then I'll contact Olly and register us.  Please let me know if I need International Clearance for any of you.  You will be asked to sit in a 222 formation, but we may switch to a 204, and will run out of steam before the end.

Finally, Academics needs not apply :whistle:

Guess that means I am out then...

Quiz regularly around Bristol & happy to help out if wanted. Plus I know CHSW well & more than happy to support. 

Otherwise I will just go back to my work & research. 

2 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

Guess that means I am out then...

Quiz regularly around Bristol & happy to help out if wanted. Plus I know CHSW well & more than happy to support. 

Otherwise I will just go back to my work & research. 

You sound over qualified for my team!!!!  

Archived