IGNORED

hearing lots of rumours he will be gone today?

Andy082005

6 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I was firmly on the fence until the Cardiff match, that did it for me.

Also the desperation has set in IMO, the headline on the main site is "we deserved at least a point", not according to fans who made the journey we didn't Lee.

I think the more accurate phrasing would be that Forest didn't deserve a win any more than we did. The goal was the only moment of absolute quality in a game between two poor sides that had 0-0 written all over it...

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

I think the more accurate phrasing would be that Forest didn't deserve a win any more than we did. The goal was the only moment of absolute quality in a game between two poor sides that had 0-0 written all over it...

We had one shot on target.

Their goal was great and IMO showed up yet another problem with our coaching, even shit teams can still come up with innovative free kick routines, could you imagine us coming up with a similar routine?, our free kicks are mainly hit and hope it gets past the wall and that's success for us.

16 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Also the desperation has set in IMO, the headline on the main site is "we deserved at least a point", not according to fans who made the journey we didn't Lee.

We were lucky to get 0!

2 minutes ago, Olé said:

We were lucky to get 0!

Yep, it was our worst performance IMHO. Throw ins and set plays were our only real chance apart from one which Tammy missed.

I actually remarked to the fella next to me that it was like watching a L1 game, it was that poor.

Blinding finish for their goal though. 

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

It's quite incredible that LJ has managed to lose 8 league games in a row at two clubs in little over a year.

Yeah Baby! 

Really you could not make it up.....The idea we took him with that on his CV now looks reckless. 

For the love of god someone put me and LJ out of our misery. 

1 hour ago, Robin Ashton said:

Some guy called Jimmer with 77 followers.

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

not where i saw it...from someone who had 'freelance journalist' as his bio with decent enough tweet volumes.

been deleted now too.

just clutching at straws because I want it to be true...haha

What the "Jimmer" who is Adam Baker's mate and used to work for the media department at Yeovil but now freelancing.........:yawn:

47 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I'm starting to think today may be the day. Im on the fence but sort of expecting it to happen now. Just got a feeling the end is nigh.

Likewise, just got this feeling. The silence is deafening right now, surely SL would have stood up and made a statement on LJ's future by now (a vote of confidence).

Movement behind the scenes to get rid of LJ and make a swift appointment prior to Burnley/transfer deadline day?

Or am I just being to wishful now!!

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

The odds on losing each of those eight games by a goal would also be astronomical. Still can't quite get my head around that.

I "did the math" as my current client says. Assuming an equal likelihood for W/D/L the odds of even losing eight on the bounce is  6,561 to 1. 

That poster here who reckons he put bets on all our losses must be minted!

8 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

The odds on losing each of those eight games by a goal would also be astronomical. Still can't quite get my head around that.

16 defeats, 15 of them by the odd goal, our goal difference is only 6 worse than Huddersfield who sit in third place, so many of those defeats came in the last 20 minutes which for me sums up our gutless defence who just cannot cope with any sort of pressure, I fear that if it wasn't for Tammy we'd be battling it out with Rotherham for bottom place

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

That poster here who reckons he put bets on all our losses must be minted!

That was me, but not as an accumulator. But it's a decent amount of money to make since Brentford in unacceptable circumstances.

4 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

You got £27 from a 40p bet? On a single game!?

At 2-0 to us vs Reading and 2-1 vs Cardiff I turned said to my brother if I had internet left on my phone I'd be putting at least £50 on away wins.

Would be minted.

Though if I did, those results probably wouldn't have happened - so it's my fault everyone !

5 minutes ago, boss hogg said:

when we were 2.1 up in play betting.

2 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

At 2-0 to us vs Reading and 2-1 vs Cardiff I turned said to my brother if I had internet left on my phone I'd be putting at least £50 on away wins.

Would be minted.

Though if I did, those results probably wouldn't have happened - so it's my fault everyone !

I get it was in play, but £27 from 40p....fair play!

Archived