IGNORED

hearing lots of rumours he will be gone today?

Andy082005

34 minutes ago, petehinton said:

on Twitter...

#BristolCity Lee Johnson Sacked, Holden also leaves, Pemberton & Jamie McAllister appointed Caretaker managers Officially announced at 4pm

Interesting...

Likely a fan page, as surely any reliable source would have referred to Holden as Dean Holden, and Pemberton as John Pemberton, especially when they refer to McAllister as Jamie McAllister.

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Wade Elliot was joint caretaker with Pemberton after Cotts went

Yes, no reason he couldn't do both for a week. Not saying it is true but you have to think they will already have someone lined up ready to come in before the next league game, watching brief for Saturday.

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Most of the toxicity has come from this site as far as I can see.  Are you saying that he has to go even if he wins the next eight on the trot?  Funny how a bad run always seems to trump a good run in terms of a manager's reputation...

Do you seriously see that happening? He lost 8 on the trot at Barnsley, not that long ago, then 8 here? Hardly a ringing endorsement of our dynamic, young hero.

Most of the toxicity has come from this site as far as I can see.  Are you saying that he has to go even if he wins the next eight on the trot?  Funny how a bad run always seems to trump a good run in terms of a manager's reputation...

Are you saying you are prepared to put that to the test?.

Just now, Up The City! said:

I'm starting to think today may be the day. Im on the fence but sort of expecting it to happen now. Just got a feeling the end is nigh.

I was firmly on the fence until the Cardiff match, that did it for me.

Also the desperation has set in IMO, the headline on the main site is "we deserved at least a point", not according to fans who made the journey we didn't Lee.

I'd absolutely love LJ to win 8 in a row and prove everyone wrong but we seemed further away from that from ever on Saturday, and that was especially disappointing after the optimism from the new signings and the win at Fleetwood.  Whilst fans in the stadium were not (with one or two exceptions) outright hostile, certainly the more vocal fans around me were not impressed by the substitutions and most of the comments I overheard at the end of the game were along the line of "he's got to go". 

For me it sadly now feels like "when rather than if..." and I think we've now got eight days until our next league game and that makes it as good a time as any. 

Archived