IGNORED

Football League launch probe into Matty Taylors transfer

Smokey

1 minute ago, Stortz said:

This is ******* great, every time you think to yourself 'they can't possibly make themselves look like bigger ******* than this' they go and bloody prove you wrong! Hahahaha

Edit- looks like @Tomarse fixed the swear filter

Only just. Sorry..

15 hours ago, hodge said:

There's articles from around time time Taylor signed his extension so the supposed fee was out in the open already. If you hear a players clause is £300,000 why bid more? If wrong they can reject it, if true it gets accepted.

I know. The point of bidding more, and I am only talking about a tiny amount more, is because we are talking about Rovers who have form for whinging. 

Ian M did some decent digging; remarkable how the Mail would have the audacity or stupidity or both to come out with such a story having written about the fee previously !

1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

I know. The point of bidding more, and I am only talking about a tiny amount more, is because we are talking about Rovers who have form for whinging. 

Ian M did some decent digging; remarkable how the Mail would have the audacity or stupidity or both to come out with such a story having written about the fee previously !

As I said earlier it's even worse than that, the mail lifted the story from the mirror who printed it in their own rag the day before it even appeared in the mail.

56 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

I heard a rumour on Tuesday that Rovers had been desperately offering him to everyone else in this division after we triggered the release clause. Cardiff and Reading showed an interest but Taylor had already made his mind up about City.

Could be nonsense of course, but the same guy (Rovers fan) knew on Monday night about Taylor joining us.

IMG_0482.JPG

Archived