IGNORED

Had enough see you lot later.

Londoner

22 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Never felt so disillusioned and disinterested in the club as i do now. as someone who during the Millen and Mcinnes reigns commuted to the Gate from central london on the megabus every weekend to see home and away games i would have classed myself as a massive city fan.....right now i feel like i couldnt give a shit. Even when times were hard i would go.

The treatment of us fans by Lansdown and Johnson has been a disgrace,they have taken us for complete fools and treated us with zero respect.

I will not be going to the gate again while this clueless waste of space of a manager is leading the club. If only we had lost to Fleetwood. 

I feel sorry for the players, they have been utterly let down by the mixed messages and ineptitude by a complete and utter fraud.

No doubt posters will say bye bye better off without you attention seeker etc etc...doesnt bother me in the slightest very unhappy with this club tsking my money and ******* it down the drain on this clown. 

Take care all.

Fair play to you mate I live the wrong side of the river:ph34r: and I sometimes wonder why I bother . Hopefully your back sooner rather than later

2 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Why thank you. Although how I'll manage 5000 let alone 8000 words talking about accounting is anyone's guess. I'll do what I've done my whole way through uni coursework - Blag it all, works for LJ, and it works for me seemingly.

Ooh accounting fair enough!  I stayed up for 4 days with a little 'help' just before the deadline for mine.  For some reason I based the pacing of the dissertation on the film E.T. and wrote the conclusion imaging the point the bikes took to the sky... (I don't know why either)

Reading it back I have no idea how I got away with a 2:1!

8 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Why thank you. Although how I'll manage 5000 let alone 8000 words talking about accounting is anyone's guess. I'll do what I've done my whole way through uni coursework - Blag it all, works for LJ, and it works for me seemingly.

A word here, a word there - they all add up :whistle:

3 minutes ago, Superjack said:

And you still follow this club?

I think you may need re-testing.

Indeed.

But unfortunately, my late father, whom had a higher IQ than I, instilled in myself and my brother a love of all things City. 

My brother with a minutely lower intelligence than myself has managed to escape thus far. Lucky sod.

3 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

As Robbored would say I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

You've just used 18 of them Emperor.

As much as I am enjoying your current plight, you would all do well to remember one thing that is certain. It is only temporary. All football clubs have cycles of success and failure, and just be thankful that you consider struggling in the championship to be a failure. Some of us have been a lot lower.

7 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

I too am out until LJ has gone along with my son who chose to go swimming on Saturday instead of coming to the game against Burton!!. add to this the 5 friends we regularly go with that makes 7 of us....

#johnsonout

Why did LJ go swimming with your son? So he could learn how to rescue a sinking ship? 

OTIB is FANTASTIC!!!!

We have posters saying they're not going to go any more and enough is enough but are often the same one's who actually don't go to the games ( check out match day thread) and...

Posters who say cheerio to the rest of us on OTIB and then carry on posting!! 

You don't need a new Manager- you just need a hug. :hug:

I've usually been a member rather than STH during my years supporting the club. Whenever I've had the opportunity to go, I've always wanted to go - regardless of how we were doing at the time. 

However this is the first time in my life I've concluded that I don't want to spend money on a football match until there is a change. In fact I almost feel a responsibility not to go.

(I understand it's completely different for STH who have already paid to be there).

Sad times indeed.

32 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Never felt so disillusioned and disinterested in the club as i do now. as someone who during the Millen and Mcinnes reigns commuted to the Gate from central london on the megabus every weekend to see home and away games i would have classed myself as a massive city fan.....right now i feel like i couldnt give a shit. Even when times were hard i would go.

The treatment of us fans by Lansdown and Johnson has been a disgrace,they have taken us for complete fools and treated us with zero respect.

I will not be going to the gate again while this clueless waste of space of a manager is leading the club. If only we had lost to Fleetwood. 

I feel sorry for the players, they have been utterly let down by the mixed messages and ineptitude by a complete and utter fraud.

No doubt posters will say bye bye better off without you attention seeker etc etc...doesnt bother me in the slightest very unhappy with this club tsking my money and ******* it down the drain on this clown. 

Take care all.

Posted an extremely similar post the other day. Heart broken with the club.

Been a City fan since the mid 70s, so seen the good, the bad and the ugly from City. Took my son home and away over the years, great bonding time. But now falling out of love with the club. The owner is disconnected from the fans and a manager who's record is undefendable. Johnson needs to go

will go tomorrow but only cos my daughter has moved to Bristol and I have to take some of her goods up there. As a ST holder and ex sponsor of the club, tomorrow after 59 years going down there, I might just call it a day till common sense reigns again. Sad....yes Angry....yes   Disillusioned ....Yes   City supporter till I die .....Yes Believe the board and manager appreciate the fans.......NO NO NO NO

6 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

As much as I am enjoying your current plight, you would all do well to remember one thing that is certain. It is only temporary. All football clubs have cycles of success and failure, and just be thankful that you consider struggling in the championship to be a failure. Some of us have been a lot lower.

I think most of us appreciate that (I don't mean that to sound sarcastic). Struggles are an inevitability and, ultimately, most managers fails. But this time, it's the complete lack of any active steps to resolve the problem that is so infuriating.

9 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

With this clown in charge we can drop to depths that even you haven't experienced!

@Londoner I didn't often see eye to eye with your views of City games but I share your sentiment and frustration completely. In the past week I've heard similar from a lot of people who I know will follow through and not go - more so since Saturday.

I wouldn't ordinarily pay much attention to the "never going to City again" remarks which are normally knee jerk and hard to take seriously, but there's something very proportional about ignoring a club that is completely ignoring its' supporters.

The club have gone beyond any reasonable point in defending the five months shambles as something other than what it is. It treats those who go to games as idiots who will come to City however long it goes on. Choosing not to is completely logical.  

For the record, tomorrow night the last train back to London is being diverted, arrives half an hour late at 1:15am (seriously), meaning it will take two night buses to get home for 2:30am. SL will have time for his LJ pep talk and still be in Guernsey first.

Regardless of time or distance, we're all entitled to a team and management we believe in and look forward to. This is the most sustained period without in my lifetime (I dread going to games now), but somehow SL's priority is to help Lee Johnson learn..

12 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

No disrespect mate. But you're fans take any old shit . Our owner has pumped millions into this football club. And it's embarrassing. But city fans won't stand for this . Regardless 

10 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

will go tomorrow but only cos my daughter has moved to Bristol and I have to take some of her goods up there. As a ST holder and ex sponsor of the club, tomorrow after 59 years going down there, I might just call it a day till common sense reigns again. Sad....yes Angry....yes   Disillusioned ....Yes   City supporter till I die .....Yes Believe the board and manager appreciate the fans.......NO NO NO NO

Did you keep your scooter then oldstandrobin? I remember you were going to sell it as you were off to Italy. 

Archived