IGNORED

Interesting Reading...

sportingmad0209

7 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

The bits about Gary Johnson and the power he still exerts at City and over Steve Lansdown, through his son, is absolutely spot on.

In fact, the truth is worse than what is said in the OP.

And the evidence.......

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

The bits about Gary Johnson and the power he still exerts at City and over Steve Lansdown, through his son, is absolutely spot on.

In fact, the truth is worse than what is said in the OP.

Doesn't surprise me at all, some of the signings are very 'Dad' like. Engvill is a Styver signing, probably scouted by a Johnson uncle. 

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Surely Charlene Tilton would get the gig as Lee Johnson?

Ooo - interesting - I wanted some fluff who could mainly make the tea and do the dishes on International Women's Day !! :yawn:

3 minutes ago, 054123 said:

That's hilarious. It's just a forum.

Agreed, but it's a forum which is clearly read by the powers that be...and reacted to.

I've no idea whether some of the stuff posted on here is true...but nothing seems too far fetched at the moment...

4 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I think your North Korea reference could be true, I also think the ex editor of Pravda could be working for BS!

I really hope you're right Bill cos everything Kim Jong-Un got was inherited and for free whereas our own daft Dictator inherited nowt and had to work and actually earn his empire- boo!!

A lot of this post matches up with what Wes' old man has been saying over the past few months anyway. Really wouldn't surprise me for all of this to be true. 

Also those asking for him to come out and confirm it was indeed from him, you've got absolutely no chance of that happening. 

32 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Isn't it extraordinary that however bizarre the goings on at BCFC currently are .... the posts on OTIB are increasingly bizarre to the point of Alice in Wonderland?

Today's best post overtakes yesterday's pea brain best post  which was that LJ bought Taylor purely as a distraction for the fans .Today's best being that SL wants us to be relegated cos the club gets £30million for going down and then £40 million for going back up.

Meanwhile, I've heard that SL is working for Putin, taking management lessons in North Korea and that Ashton Gate was actually secretly rebuilt as a Spaceship purely for the purpose of ensuring Ivor, Bullbag and  Little Bennie Ultra are sent into outer space .

I can only hope it's all true.

But just cos I imagined it and made it all up AND posted it on OTIB means it's FACT.

Says he who was rubbishing rumours and giving it the big un about JP and Taylor's departure !!!!  

:laughcont:

1 minute ago, 1414England said:

It's crazy how many people believe this with no evidence it's true just because they want it to be

The issue is that they are believing it with no evidence. Shows how much of a circus we've become. Someone on the board has to get a grip and soon. As for me, well, its a bit of humour, I'm at that points of resignation over our situation unless LJ happens to follow through on the latter action. :yawn::fingerscrossed:

9 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Agreed, but it's a forum which is clearly read by the powers that be...and reacted to.

I've no idea whether some of the stuff posted on here is true...but nothing seems too far fetched at the moment...

Well, apart from LJ being sacked, that is.

He seems like the managerial equivalent of a cockroach in a nuclear war, no matter whatever happens he still survives..

I think we can all agree that this is either;

(a) Wes's dad, or

(b) Someone who wants us to believe he's Wes's dad. 

Now, a lot of what's written is very very close to things I've been told by a very good source - not Mr Burns I might add! When you take that with the fact that he was openly not a fan of LJ and the fact that it'd be quite an obscure hoax, I'd be more than happy to sign a certificate of authenticity to say that this was indeed more than likely written by Mr Burns himself.

I suppose the only unanswered question is 'Is Steve Lansdown Lee Johnson's god father?'

21 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

The bits about COD and Engvall just aren't true, they have both looked very capable at times & were highly rated become the came in. The rest, who knows.

The Engvall bit ties in with what I was told by an ex player months ago and put it on here at the time. Two left feet was the quote and both of um were shit. COD looks a player though.

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I think we can all agree that this is either;

(a) Wes's dad, or

(b) Someone who wants us to believe he's Wes's dad. 

Now, a lot of what's written is very very close to things I've been told by a very good source - not Mr Burns I might add! When you take that with the fact that he was openly not a fan of LJ and the fact that it'd be quite an obscure hoax, I'd be more than happy to sign a certificate of authenticity to say that this was indeed more than likely written by Mr Burns himself.

I suppose the only unanswered question is 'Is Steve Lansdown Lee Johnson's god father?'

It's Mr Burns alright. Personally I'm glad it's been leaked.

**** 'em all.

It's open season on the club now as far as I'm concerned. They can keep spewing bullshit and I'd urge anyone with good info to keep on spilling...

Archived