IGNORED

Interesting Reading...

sportingmad0209

30 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I think we can all agree that this is either;

(a) Wes's dad, or

(b) Someone who wants us to believe he's Wes's dad. 

Now, a lot of what's written is very very close to things I've been told by a very good source - not Mr Burns I might add! When you take that with the fact that he was openly not a fan of LJ and the fact that it'd be quite an obscure hoax, I'd be more than happy to sign a certificate of authenticity to say that this was indeed more than likely written by Mr Burns himself.

I suppose the only unanswered question is 'Is Steve Lansdown Lee Johnson's god father?'

23138-excellentjpg-zryq.jpeg

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Neither Burns or Ayling played under Gary, they first played for us years after he'd gone...

Wrong.

Burns was on loan at Cheltenham when LJ was there, Ayling played under him at Yeovil.

53 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

The bits about Gary Johnson and the power he still exerts at City and over Steve Lansdown, through his son, is absolutely spot on.

In fact, the truth is worse than what is said in the OP.

Good to see the truth beginning to come out.

And again mate, reference our texts earlier this week, unless you know something I don't, Cotterril, as Wes's dad seems to think also, has his flaws but I get the impression is fundamentally a decent, loyal, straightforward, what you see is what you get, bloke.

Lansdown has royally ****** up and the only question I cannot answer ATM is why.

59 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

The bits about Gary Johnson and the power he still exerts at City and over Steve Lansdown, through his son, is absolutely spot on.

In fact, the truth is worse than what is said in the OP.

I can believe most of the shambles at the club right now but that would take it to another level!

There is one of our main sponsors who are also (and have been for a long time) one of the main sponsors at Yeovil. The guy who owns said company is very close to the hierarchy and players at Yeovil, and again has been for a long time.

When GJ was sacked, the guy who owns said company was saying straight away that LJ would be our manager at some point in the future.

I do genuinely start to wonder what the connection is between SL and the Johnson family, because something is clearly not as it seems there.

Ayling was sold as LJ didn't rate him; nothing to do with Cheltenham races as Pack would have suffered the same fate.

His Dad didn't rate him at Yeovil so Cotts picked up a gem and probably Championship RB of the year if you ask Leeds fans.

Just goes to show how petty LJ is and he favoured Matthews who eventually saw through him and told him so in front of the AG faithful.

11 minutes ago, Rule The Waves said:

There is one of our main sponsors who are also (and have been for a long time) one of the main sponsors at Yeovil. The guy who owns said company is very close to the hierarchy and players at Yeovil, and again has been for a long time.

When GJ was sacked, the guy who owns said company was saying straight away that LJ would be our manager at some point in the future.

I do genuinely start to wonder what the connection is between SL and the Johnson family, because something is clearly not as it seems there.

A Moscow hotel suite tape? 

Allegedly 

11 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

At least we can all agree on one thing though-

Ayling was a popular player on OTIB and always rated good enough at this level.

Split opinion like all City players, many of us rated him highly.

Same with Freeman, and Burns.

7 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Good to see the truth beginning to come out.

And again mate, reference our texts earlier this week, unless you know something I don't, Cotterril, as Wes's dad seems to think also, has his flaws but I get the impression is fundamentally a decent, loyal, straightforward, what you see is what you get, bloke.

Lansdown has royally ****** up and the only question I cannot answer ATM is why.

Admirable loyalty. I was thinking about SC the other day - since leaving BCFC, SC has been shortlisted or linked with the jobs for:

England U21

Coventry

Forest

Blackburn

QPR

MK Dons

Aston Villa

......And didn't get any of them. Despite several interviews, so he is actively seeking.

He can't be 'all that' then, can he?

4 minutes ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

Ayling was sold as LJ didn't rate him; nothing to do with Cheltenham races as Pack would have suffered the same fate.

His Dad didn't rate him at Yeovil so Cotts picked up a gem and probably Championship RB of the year if you ask Leeds fans.

Just goes to show how petty LJ is and he favoured Matthews who eventually saw through him and told him so in front of the AG faithful.

hmm don't think that's quite true -  Ayling was a permanent fixture at RIght Back for Yeovil, and left by his own accord when his contract expired after Yeovil were relegated from the Championship

4 minutes ago, eastonboy said:

If the message was from Wes' dad, then I'm sure that it was meant to be of a private nature.

if he wanted it in the public domain, he would have posted it himself.

The OP is well out of order posting this if you ask me, true or not it doesn't sit well with me putting this on an open forum.

1 hour ago, Wanderingred said:

Crazy thing is, I think I believe it!! Or at least parts of it.

Read Trundles book. He could not hide his feelings on GJ. GJ was known for his lower league methods. He couldn't manage technical players with egos. Like his son 

36 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Unfortunately a lot of that sounds believable, and that's a gut feeling, not any ITK rubbish. The one bit I find a bit hard to take in is, would LJ would really tell players they are crap because his dad doesn't rate them?!! 

Is he really that amateur and pathetic?

If so, that alone is grounds for instant dismissal if I was SL - listening to the views on our players of a manager from a league two club...

Well he did say that Jimmy had the football knowledge of an 18 year old…basically none

8 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Admirable loyalty. I was thinking about SC the other day - since leaving BCFC, SC has been shortlisted or linked with the jobs for:

England U21

Coventry

Forest

Blackburn

QPR

MK Dons

Aston Villa

......And didn't get any of them. Despite several interviews, so he is actively seeking.

Ha ha.

Look at those clubs and ask yourself the question, what do they all have in common.

I will save you the bother - run by idiots....

I will grant you though, why would SC want to be considered by any of them.

Again will save you - maybe he didn't. Who says he applied for all of these jobs, did he tell you this?

6 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

England U21

Coventry

Forest

Blackburn

QPR

MK Dons

Aston Villa

Because we are still paying him! And obviously none of the above who actually offered him the job were paying more than he gets at city! 

13 minutes ago, Rule The Waves said:

Depending on your view point, it's either:

"Jobs for the boys"  or - "employing someone you trust"

That's not an unusual thing in life at any level. If I have a mate who is good at electrics and I trust him, i'll get him round if I need some electrics done, simple?

SL has said many times he wants to get people into the club around him who he trusts. I don't think there is anything suspicious about that at all.

The fact that he very much looks to have put his trust in the wrong person this time this irrelevant. He had a vision for the club which LJ buys into and SL trusts him to stick by it, after being stung by Coppell and alleged incidents with Dawe/Cotterill.

Clearly LJ's performance was not part of the plan though!

7 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Split opinion like all City players, many of us rated him highly.

Same with Freeman, and Burns.

I think Ayling got more than his fair share of critics whereas Freeman was hounded on here since promotion. 

I think the difference with Wes is that most wanted him to be the player he never became yet on the infrequent times he was given the chance - he didn't take them.

Archived