IGNORED

Interesting Reading...

sportingmad0209

1 minute ago, Chairman Mao said:

Some of it may be bullshit, the Engvall and ODowda stuff, they have looked decent since coming in (though the wage story I can believe)

But the rest, I think it may be vaguely right. Clearly LJ is a cancer to the club and best removed. 

I heard it months ago, long before the atrocious run began, that Engvall was not rated at all and not up to the required standard. This was from a senior member of the coaching staff.

20 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

"Where's the evidence". Don't get me wrong I don't necessarily believe the OP but what do you expect? Lee Tomlin on Newsnight?

Oh dear God, please let this happen one day

13 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I think we can all agree that this is either;

(a) Wes's dad, or

(b) Someone who wants us to believe he's Wes's dad. 

Now, a lot of what's written is very very close to things I've been told by a very good source - not Mr Burns I might add! When you take that with the fact that he was openly not a fan of LJ and the fact that it'd be quite an obscure hoax, I'd be more than happy to sign a certificate of authenticity to say that this was indeed more than likely written by Mr Burns himself.

I suppose the only unanswered question is 'Is Steve Lansdown Lee Johnson's god father?'

If Plod says he'd sign it, who are we to argue? I don't investigate stuff for a living. Seems legit to me

50 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Isn't it extraordinary that however bizarre the goings on at BCFC currently are .... the posts on OTIB are increasingly bizarre to the point of Alice in Wonderland?

Today's best post overtakes yesterday's pea brain best post  which was that LJ bought Taylor purely as a distraction for the fans .Today's best being that SL wants us to be relegated cos the club gets £30million for going down and then £40 million for going back up.

Meanwhile, I've heard that SL is working for Putin, taking management lessons in North Korea and that Ashton Gate was actually secretly rebuilt as a Spaceship purely for the purpose of ensuring Ivor, Bullbag and  Little Bennie Ultra are sent into outer space .

I can only hope it's all true.

But just cos I imagined it and made it all up AND posted it on OTIB means it's FACT.

you are not far from the truth but its only the upper Lansdown that's the spaceship and I believe all three have been invited there for the next home game please don't tell them. nafc.

Not convinced by all of it but...certain bits appear bang on the money.

Comments about Cotterill appear spot on and match up with everything we've ever heard about him, especially the players loving him.

Lee Johnson - well he's also had that reputation of being a C you next Tuesday personally, I've always found him personally to be a very unlikeable person.

O'Dowda - there was surprise from Oxford about him and what we paid. We all know that.

Engvall - he'll be gone in the summer without a doubt, the whole saga with him is suspect, the player, the transfer fee, (still can't believe £2m+...) the amount of money that has ended up with agents, the whole thing just stinks.

The rest...hmmmmm undecided, some sounds legit, some sounds shit.

I do know that anything ever involving Johnsons ends in tears.

3 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Sorry but if this is Wes Burns' dad then I'd be feckin furious is if I was Wes. 

Clearly just bitter about O'Dowda coming in and replacing. Also engvall has looked decent in the admittedly very few times we've seen him.

Why would Wes give a shit .?

Unfortunately a lot of that sounds believable, and that's a gut feeling, not any ITK rubbish. The one bit I find a bit hard to take in is, would LJ would really tell players they are crap because his dad doesn't rate them?!! 

Is he really that amateur and pathetic?

If so, that alone is grounds for instant dismissal if I was SL - listening to the views on our players of a manager from a league two club...

2 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Oh dear God, please let this happen one day

If Plod says he'd sign it, who are we to argue? I don't investigate stuff for a living. Seems legit to me

Oh dear God - please let my speeding fine be dealt with by Fordy :

16 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I'd be more than happy to sign a certificate of authenticity to say that this was indeed more than likely written by Mr Burns himself.

...... yes, your Honour, I can safely say it was more than likely that I was travelling at less than 70 mph on the M5 and will be prepared to give you a certificate of authenticity 

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

...... yes, your Honour, I can safely say it was more than likely that I was travelling at less than 70 mph on the M5 and will be prepared to give you a certificate of authenticity 

Again, seems legit to me. You're good MRR, consider your collar felt, and no more ******* around, yeah?

Good lad

Feel there may well be an element of truth to this, have had doubts for a little while listening to LJs snippets in the press but kept convincing my self that I knew bugger all because I did not work for BCFC. 

Just makes me more & more concerned., you do not speak to players/staff like that!

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Unfortunately a lot of that sounds believable, and that's a gut feeling, not any ITK rubbish. The one bit I find a bit hard to take in is, would LJ would really tell players they are crap because his dad doesn't rate them?!! 

Is he really that amateur and pathetic?

If so, that alone is grounds for instant dismissal if I was SL - listening to the views on our players of a manager from a league two club...

Burns and Ayling both played under Gary, so wondering if it was a case that he felt they were crap for him.

2 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Personally if my dad was spreading unsubstantiated slander about one of my former employers then I'd be a little annoyed. 

Although I do admit I thought he was still at the club ha.

Burns dad used to regularly post on here while Wes was at the club.

16 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

I heard it months ago, long before the atrocious run began, that Engvall was not rated at all and not up to the required standard. This was from a senior member of the coaching staff.

Well if that's true then it goes to prove our scouting system and head coach are f@@@@@ clueless after spending 2.5 million on him 

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Phew!

And whilst we're there......I also just happened to slip on the fruit bowl on my way from the shower.Ok?

Knowing Fordy you'd defo get away with that. He'd just need some photos to show the boys......

7 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

He is WMP though.:ph34r:

Archived